• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Chargers game thread

Well you knew Roman would be inactive this week. I said it a couple times before, since he missed most of the preseason, he'll be lucky to get a helmet this season let alone have an impact in any game. That is one of Tomlin's MO's with rookies and playing time. Miss the preseason and 90% of the time, you miss the season. Hopefully, he changes this year as we need some help at WR and if Roman shows anything in practice, give him a shot in a game.

I hate seeing Russel Wilson inactive. Someone help me believe in Fields.
He is perfect for play action passing with the option to roll out and run if he doesn’t like what he is seeing.

He's made some nice throws...err um. Don't know. If they get behind 10-14 points, he will be forced out of the turtle ball they call when in the lead.

That should paint a clearer picture if this offense is going to move past the last 5 years.

My friend, My Brother......

Close your eyes and breath in, slow but deeply........

Exhale at a slower pace and repeat continuously

When you see the slow caress of the clear blue, vision the snap

the ball is in your hands, and you have dropped back to pass, but still remain in your breathing sequence..................

You have become the Justine, now make your beliefs become reality....................................

Salute the nation

He's made some nice throws...err um. Don't know. If they get behind 10-14 points, he will be forced out of the turtle ball they call when in the lead.

That should paint a clearer picture if this offense is going to move past the last 5 years.
So basically a Fields of Dreams.😁

My friend, My Brother......

Close your eyes and breath in, slow but deeply........

Exhale at a slower pace and repeat continuously
This will be my in-game approach today.

😅

Well this is the first big test of the season... starting 3-0 is infinitely better than 2-1... it really changes the dynamic of some of the upcoming games...

The Run D best be ready

I think we get gashed in the running game a little bit, but not consistently.
Hopefully we can get our running game going, and slow down their pass rushers. Fields should be a big part of that.

Well we went from the deepest we have ever been at T to the thinest in a few weeks..
i hope Jones plays up to his potential and Moore doesnt remember he is Dan ******* Moore... if either has an off day, we will have a long day