• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chargers game is going to be a tough matchup

perfect week to bring in the Jumbo package.

Take bosa out of his comfort zone,, Give B. Jones his Reps. Run Run Run, Waggle , Roll out..

I imagine we are going to have to score 20+ Sunday. If the plan was to play not to lose the first two weeks, they best play to win and score.

The Chargers will be well coached, and that is something that historically has given Tomlin a problem.

Ravens playoff history

2023 AFC championship
2022 wildcard
2020 division
2019 division
2018 wildcard
2014 division
2012 Super Bowl
2011 division
2010 division
2009 division
2008 division
2006 division
2003 wildcard
2001 division
2000 Super Bowl

15 playoff appearances in 23 years. I wouldn't be all that yappy. We haven't won a playoff games in SEVEN years. SEVEN. We haven't smelled a playoff win since 2016. And our last Super Bowl win was 2008 season. But mediocre Mike hasn't put up a losing season, we we are so lucky.

Ravens playoff history

2023 AFC championship
2022 wildcard
2020 division
2019 division
2018 wildcard
2014 division
2012 Super Bowl
2011 division
2010 division
2009 division
2008 division
2006 division
2003 wildcard
2001 division
2000 Super Bowl

15 playoff appearances in 23 years. I wouldn't be all that yappy. We haven't won a playoff games in SEVEN years. SEVEN. We haven't smelled a playoff win since 2016. And our last Super Bowl win was 2008 season. But mediocre Mike hasn't put up a losing season, we we are so lucky.
Feel free to go root for them, we won't miss you.

. But mediocre Mike hasn't put up a losing season, we we are so lucky.
****,, how long have you been keeping this bottled up inside? Wow, new take i need time to digest it.. Im shocked this hasnt been picked up by the writers here and at other sites yet.

Oh , by the way youre still wrong, ya loser.

You obviously live in an alternate reality and never venture on the Baltimore boards.
You mean you have info. that counters Tomlin's embarrassing futility? Did the Steelers somehow avoid their 7 game gap in playoff wins? Please explain.

Ravens playoff history

2023 AFC championship
2022 wildcard
2020 division
2019 division
2018 wildcard
2014 division
2012 Super Bowl
2011 division
2010 division
2009 division
2008 division
2006 division
2003 wildcard
2001 division
2000 Super Bowl

Harbaugh started in 2008, Tomlin in 07
I dont know why you went back to 2000...

Harbaugh has had 3 playoff wins since winning the super bowl... he had just missed tge playoffs 3 years in a row and 4 of 5 and saved his job in 2018 after starting 4-5 by going 6-1 down the stretch... they only made the playoffs because we collapsed, losing 4 of our last six... had we won one more game, Harbaugh misses the playoffs again and gets fired..
people ***** about Tomlin and his 43% win rate on challenges... Harbaugh is at 41%... and he challenges WAYYY more than tomlin ... in one less year of coaching, he has challenged 129 times to Tomlins 93...

Baltimore fans are absolutely critical of him...
what Brian Billick's teams did before he got there doesnt matter at all

I'm not scared of the Chargers' O, I'm scared of their D. They are sickhouse. As scary as our front 7. A positive is we have a more mobile QB, and if Hebert is limping, he'll take a ton of hits.

If their front 7 is disruptive and if we turn the ball over, we lose. All other scenarios, we win.
I'm pretty sure they're not afraid of our O. :wave:

Harbaugh has had 3 playoff wins since winning the super bowl... he had just missed tge playoffs 3 years in a row and 4 of 5 and saved his job in 2018 after starting 4-5 by going 6-1 down the stretch... they only made the playoffs because we collapsed, losing 4 of our last six... had we won one more game, Harbaugh misses the playoffs again and gets fired..
people ***** about Tomlin and his 43% win rate on challenges... Harbaugh is at 41%... and he challenges WAYYY more than tomlin ... in one less year of coaching, he has challenged 129 times to Tomlins 93...

Yea but that little win they call the Super Bowl sure didn't hurt. And that wasn't 15 years ago. :wave:

Cooch wants credit for the 8 years Hairball didn’t coach the rats. 😭 That is on par with the two clown draft picks after the trade deadline. He is 🍳 cooking 🧑‍🍳 😂

A tough game just got tougher. Troy Fautano tweeked his knee in practice and is being sent for an MRI per DK Sports.

There's never too much depth at OL
Especially when the HC plays them out of natural positions:
Green
Dotson
Jones

The success with Villaneuva has effed the OL since he left....