• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

I have a bad memory of Gronk raping the Steelers D over the middle all those years.....

The TE for the Cards looked like Gronk last week.

Don't think for a second Hoodie isn't going to try and exploit that.

Kinda glad I don't have prime to watch this live......

This could potentially be the worst display of football since the inception of The National Football League. Two coaches, or at least one, we were once fooled into believing might be playing chess now struggling to spell checkers.

Belichick by all accounts will not be there next year, I think he’s going to want to win as many as possible before he exits. Probably want to stick it to Kraft by winning and not getting a top five pick. He’d have to probably win four of the last five to do that but but he’s still a damn good coach. It’s Zappe time!

This game to me is the season. If we can’t beat the patriots we won’t make the playoffs.

It’s funny how you find yourself cussing and vowing to not watch them again after horrible losses like last Sunday but always find yourself planted right in front of the flat screen cheering them on.
For me it’s been many decades of following this organization, since I was kid and as bad as they may play, as pissed off as I may find myself with them, I simply just cannot find it in my heart to not watch and support them. It’s just in your blood! I grew up in the city of Pittsburgh and Steeler football quite simply always has been and will remain a religion. That’s just how it is. So if they **** up tonight I’ll cuss and be pissed like all of us but I’ll find myself back again next weekend watching and supporting them against the Colts.

This game to me is the season. If we can’t beat the patriots we won’t make the playoffs.

It's more like they have no buisness in the playoffs if you lose back to back games vs 2-10 teams.

The top teams will make you look really bad.

Was it Cortez Allen or whoever we stuck man on Gronk with allot of succes one game? I think they need to do something similar with more man on their TEs instead of letting them loose over the middle. We don't have the greatest dbs except Minka & JPJ but against this QB and wrs it should be adequate. This may help our pass rush my making Zappy hold onto the ball a little longer.

Boobs-06-05-20-GIF-14-bl-Awesome.gif
Ready.