• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Saints game thread.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's see what a week off in the lab does.

😁

Go Steelers!

Go Saints! If they are going to suck, why not be the best at it?

With the first pick in the 2023 NFL Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select....... :LOL:
You know the team will fail in every way imaginable. So you can forget about the 1st pick in the draft.

😁

Go Saints! If they are going to suck, why not be the best at it?

With the first pick in the 2023 NFL Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select....... :LOL:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

All checked in at my North Houston,Tx Steeler bar.
I pulled a woman move and jumped the curb while parking the 4Runner. Damn coffee all over pants. Maybe just maybe it’s a good luck omen.

Eating Home made Gumbo. Jambalaya will be ready right around halftime. let's go Steelers!!!!!
Now there is a winning meal if I ever heard of one. Yum.

Anyone have any idea what kind of record shades has coming off the bye week?

All checked in at my North Houston,Tx Steeler bar.
I pulled a woman move and jumped the curb while parking the 4Runner. Damn coffee all over pants. Maybe just maybe it’s a good luck omen.
Did anyone see this? If so, I hope you told them you meant to do it. It's how I park... ;)

One guy, a Giants fan all decked out in his Bavaro shirt.
I told him I pulled a woman move.?Very embarrassing moment!

Eating Home made Gumbo. Jambalaya will be ready right around halftime. let's go Steelers!!!!!
Got baby back ribs in the Instapot.

Just finished listening to the Mike Tomlin show. Not sure exactly sure what he said...
Obviously and things of that nature.

Networks heavy on the salute to veterans. Still trying to distance themselves from Kapernick, I suspect.

Hopefully TJ Watt makes it through the game unscathed. I hope Pickett looks improved but doubtful with Matt Canada calling the plays.

Networks heavy on the salute to veterans. Still trying to distance themselves from Kapernick, I suspect.
I'd imagine on veterans day time frame the salute would be the norm. Not that they shouldn't distance from that crap.