• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stupid buttheads

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I work for the state. I had a cold for two days. It's better now. I want to go back in tomorrow. I can't unless I ha e a clean covid test, on my dime.

Screw them. Mrs. Fan has been home with the same cold. She is getting home tests right now. I literally have $100 in my account until payday.

IF SOMEONE IN LEADERSHIP HAD NOT COME IN WITH A COLD I WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN IT.

I'll do the test, leave it in my pocket, and wait for them to come ask to see it. Then I plan to make a big stink about how idiotic it is.

Stay tuned for my new job search. I might go back to truck driving.

Lucky. I got notice today I have zero dollars in my checking.

Save a negative test(s) for future issues. Date them when you need them. 🤫

What state? I may be able to look up some things from a WC/State labor law standpoint. But I think your fubar for a bit. We are at that funny point of it “being the flu” and have to still be out for x days.

The problem is employers (we just did) are rolling back paid time out for those 10days of quarantine. So right now (pending in state) employees are ******.

Best to not say **** and keep a bunch of negative tests photos.

10 days of quarantine for a ******* cold? What a bunch of horseshit.

Lucky. I got notice today I have zero dollars in my checking.

Save a negative test(s) for future issues. Date them when you need them. 🤫

What state? I may be able to look up some things from a WC/State labor law standpoint. But I think your fubar for a bit. We are at that funny point of it “being the flu” and have to still be out for x days.

The problem is employers (we just did) are rolling back paid time out for those 10days of quarantine. So right now (pending in state) employees are ******.

Best to not say **** and keep a bunch of negative tests photos.
It has always been the flu, bro.

It has always been the flu, bro.
I know. That is why I resent being tested. I'm a grown man, and I know my illness cycles, etc. Stupid nonsense.

I work for the state. I had a cold for two days. It's better now. I want to go back in tomorrow. I can't unless I ha e a clean covid test, on my dime.

Screw them. Mrs. Fan has been home with the same cold. She is getting home tests right now. I literally have $100 in my account until payday.

IF SOMEONE IN LEADERSHIP HAD NOT COME IN WITH A COLD I WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN IT.

I'll do the test, leave it in my pocket, and wait for them to come ask to see it. Then I plan to make a big stink about how idiotic it is.

Stay tuned for my new job search. I might go back to truck driving.
I do very technical Environmental testing… A couple of times a year I have to haul a trailer to a plant… i bet I operate a Dot vehicle maybe 20 times a year, and some of that is just taking it to a garage to get inspected.
Our trucks are dodge 3500s. The trailers weigh less than 10000 lbs, and all we are doing is dropping them at the plant on a Monday and driving them home on Thursday or Friday… or sometimes the following week…

The federal government has decided that because my neck is 17.001 inches, i must use a cpap everyday for the rest of my life and file an electronic log saying where im at and what im doing even if i am not dot driving for months…

The government needs kneecapped like nancy kerrigan

I do very technical Environmental testing… A couple of times a year I have to haul a trailer to a plant… i bet I operate a Dot vehicle maybe 20 times a year, and some of that is just taking it to a garage to get inspected.
Our trucks are dodge 3500s. The trailers weigh less than 10000 lbs, and all we are doing is dropping them at the plant on a Monday and driving them home on Thursday or Friday… or sometimes the following week…

The federal government has decided that because my neck is 17.001 inches, i must use a cpap everyday for the rest of my life and file an electronic log saying where im at and what im doing even if i am not dot driving for months…

The government needs kneecapped like nancy kerrigan

And of course the stupid regulation was written by some obese woman who sits at a desk 40 hours per week (exactly), has never seen a trailer hitch, has never towed anything other than her massive *** to bed with a giant family-sized bag of Doritos, and would not know the difference between a bumper hitch, bed-mounted hitch and a gooseneck.

And of course the stupid regulation was written by some obese woman who sits at a desk 40 hours per week (exactly), has never seen a trailer hitch, has never towed anything other than her massive *** to bed with a giant family-sized bag of Doritos, and would not know the difference between a bumper hitch, bed-mounted hitch and a gooseneck.
That lady literally works in the office there with Mrs. Fan. Bad juju

That lady literally works in the office there with Mrs. Fan. Bad juju

Wait, so it is a very local restriction and not something from the DOT??

I'm not sure that a state agency can regulate interstate commerce, meaning all trucking.

Wait, so it is a very local restriction and not something from the DOT??

I'm not sure that a state agency can regulate interstate commerce, meaning all trucking.
We can't regulate trucking because we run prisons. But we screw that up, too.

Last edited: