• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Trump and Kasich ticket

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
This is my #1 choice for two reasons.

1 ) Ohio is a must win, and Kasich knows how to win that state.

2 ) Kasich is an excellent VP pick with experience to be President. He's a nice Ying to Trump's Yang, and I think is viewed favorably by Non-republicans.

Kasich's rise past Rubio and Cruz does not surprise me.

Depending on polls The Donald might need Rubio as VP to bring in Florida. 6 = half dozen.

George Washington... Thomas Jefferson.... Abraham Lincoln... Teddy Roosevelt... FDR.... Eisenhower...John Kennedy.... Ronald Reagan..... and Donald ******* Trump..... Reminds me of the Sesame Street song that goes..." One of these things is not like the other... One of these things just doesn't belong.."

I think that people are making too much of a big deal about the NH primary. What happened was expected to happen. It does show that people will vote for Trump, but I think the carolina primary will be more telling. Christie/Carson should be dropping out soon so we will see where those votes go. I still think Cruz maybe the front runner followed by Trump and Rubio. I don't see Kasich doing well down south or many other states.

Kasich may well win OH and MI though. Thing is Trump will do well there too with his protectionist trade ideas.

If Trump does get the nomination, Kasich or Rubio would be good VP picks. Kasich will help bring home Ohio and Rubio will help bring home Florida. Funny thing is, Trump was also up on Hillary in Pennsylvania polls, at one point. If that is still the case, that would be huge. PA is a blue state.

If Trump does get the nomination, Kasich or Rubio would be good VP picks. Kasich will help bring home Ohio and Rubio will help bring home Florida. Funny thing is, Trump was also up on Hillary in Pennsylvania polls, at one point. If that is still the case, that would be huge. PA is a blue state.

The Dems will win PA regardless of the cost and or means.

Kasich may well win OH and MI though. Thing is Trump will do well there too with his protectionist trade ideas.

Yes sir, you are correct.

Take away OH and MI, and the election will go our way.

I think that people are making too much of a big deal about the NH primary. What happened was expected to happen. It does show that people will vote for Trump, but I think the carolina primary will be more telling. Christie/Carson should be dropping out soon so we will see where those votes go. I still think Cruz maybe the front runner followed by Trump and Rubio. I don't see Kasich doing well down south or many other states.

Trump will win the South anyway. What is needed is the larger mid-western states that voted Dem in 2008 and 2012.

George Washington... Thomas Jefferson.... Abraham Lincoln... Teddy Roosevelt... FDR.... Eisenhower...John Kennedy.... Ronald Reagan..... and Donald ******* Trump..... Reminds me of the Sesame Street song that goes..." One of these things is not like the other... One of these things just doesn't belong.."

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Trump will win the South anyway. What is needed is the larger mid-western states that voted Dem in 2008 and 2012.

Not so sure about the south and Trump . I think the Bible thumpers may vote for Cruz. I do not see a Trump / Cruz ticket happening. I would like to see Carson end up somewhere maybe as AG or something.

Replace Barack Obama in that list instead of Donald Trump and you can sing the same song..... just saying.

That all got screwed up when BARACK OBAMA was added.

Oh Oh, is the answer, FDR ??

Zi1lzD2.jpg

I don't think Kasich accepts Trump's invitation. I think Trump will go outside mainstream to find his running mate. Someone that will surprise everyone but make perfect sense. He might even pick a moderate democrat for all we know just to shake things up.

I think Cruz is gonna get the nomination. He might have the most punchable face of any candidate not named Hillary though.

Please, Baby Jesus, DO NOT let Kasich be on the ticket anywhere for anything....

Worthless camel-dick drizzle.