• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Toronto Van Attack

$100 the guy was screaming about a snack bar when he did this.

Flogolodyte will be along very soon to tell us that MOST Muslims are peaceful loving people but all people who live in trailers are violent, AR-15 toting vermin.

Just wait.

NBC News✔@NBCNews

UPDATE: Driver in custody after "numerous" pedestrians struck by van in Toronto, police say, adding "we do not know the cause or reason for the collision."

5 dead and 8-10 injured.

DbfOQOWXcAIQMGU.jpg

Looks like a white guy. No name released.....

I was going to make a Boston Bruins funny, but way too soon. A damn shame that this happened. Your head has to be on a swivel, no matter where you go these days.

Watching that video, I'm confused. Was he shooting at a cop literally 15 feet away? Why wasn't he drilled right between the eyes? And then there's a brief moment where view is obscured and then you see the cop on top of him.

In any case, very sad situation.

Time to ban fully automatic, high capacity vans. They are evil with minds of their own.

****** up young Canadians have a long history of driving vans down sidewalks to kill people to satisfy their personal esteem issues.

Not.

He ran down a stroller?

Holy ****.

Justin needs to hang this piece of **** at Mel Lastman Square tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Seriously? 10 people die, and the left and right are tallying score cards, and mocking each other?

The reason why our country sucks, is bipartisan politics.

Couldn't agree more with this. Our 2-party system that's been impotent on anything WE actually pay for has been a disgrace for far too long.

Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders confirmed Monday night that the suspect is 25-year-old Alek Minassian.

Um, he may look white, but that name sounds middle eastern. Sorry to disappoint, Tibs.

Seriously? 10 people die, and the left and right are tallying score cards, and mocking each other?

I am saddened by this event and my thoughts and condolences are with the victims and their families. My post was simply pointing out the common occurrence on the board with terrorist attacks. Those carried out by Muslims and other non-whites are highlighted and the volume cranked up substantially. Those by non-Muslims, meh, not so much. They're mostly ignored or swept under the rug. The hypocrisy and double standard is palpable. It is what it is.

But your point is valid and well taken. In hindsight, I can see how my post can be viewed as grandstanding and in bad taste. I apologize for that.

Last edited:
I think it is curious that they haven't released a motive yet. Is it possible that authorities don't want to tip off his crew before rounding them up. Pure speculation.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app