• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Toronto Van Attack

No it's not.

I've forgotten more than he'll know.

And I still possess vast knowledge. Try again.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

No it's not.

I've forgotten more than he'll know.

And I still possess vast knowledge. Try again.

That's not what you said.

Last edited:
I also have stories about playing games as a pre teen /teen involving air rifles and bows that all of you will find unique and interesting in a way that you will begin to understand Elfie's creativity when it comes to weapons.

I'll post it soon.

You don't have to, we get the idea.....

shoots-his-eye-out.gif

Last edited:
I found that article when I wrote that last post. I needed something that literally stated .22 caliber.

I've forgotten more things I've learned about firearms since I was a teenager than you'll know in your entire life, of that I'm sure.

I also have stories about playing games as a pre teen /teen involving air rifles and bows that all of you will find unique and interesting in a way that you will begin to understand Elfie's creativity when it comes to weapons.

I'll post it soon.

We don't want to know how you sexually misused air rifles and bows thank you very much.

Uh, so you’re implying there’s a proper way?

To use an air rifle? Of course.
To sexually use an air rifle? No clue.
To sexually misuse an air rifle? No clue.
To use a bow? Of course.
To sexually use a bow? No clue.
To sexually misuse a bow? No clue.

What exactly was your question?

To use an air rifle? Of course.
To sexually use an air rifle? No clue.
To sexually misuse an air rifle? No clue.
To use a bow? Of course.
To sexually use a bow? No clue.
To sexually misuse a bow? No clue.

What exactly was your question?

He specified “sexually misused”, doesn’t that imply that he thinks there is a proper way?

tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png

He specified “sexually misused”, doesn’t that imply that he thinks there is a proper way?

Not necessarily.

To misuse something is to use it improperly...."sexually misused" would imply using it as a sex toy right?

Of course to Elfie it wouldn't be a misuse.