• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump and 1st lady have Wuhan flu

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. Hope all turns out well with both

Not really surprising once Hope Hicks tested positive. She was on the plane for the debate. Hopefully it all goes well. Biden and family need tested as well if they haven't already.

Good timing to have whacked the Liberals from my Friends list on FB last week. I'm sure most of them are hoping fervently for the President's death.

Good timing to have whacked the Liberals from my Friends list on FB last week. I'm sure most of them are hoping fervently for the President's death.

Haven’t they been doing that since he got elected??

Whoa. Hope the POTUS and FLOTUS recover as quickly as possible.

I don't care who you are, or what your politics are -- if you actually wish for that, may God help your sick & twisted soul.

I've already deleted a few people from social media for posting laughing emojis (from people in the healthcare industry no less) over a PERSON in the high risk group becoming infected.

1b2ed5c8699b40d1a1540d2e5e9e37ee

I've already deleted a few people from social media for posting laughing emojis (from people in the healthcare industry no less) over a PERSON in the high risk group becoming infected.

Politics, of all damn things, has revealed many people's wretched souls. I wish no ill-will on any human being ever, no matter their political affiliation or stance on any political matter. What the **** is wrong with you is my question.

Someone on my friends list wished the President got Covid-19 and died a few months back and I deleted his *** w/o hesitation.

You know it's coming from others now. Heard also that they think he should now be off the ballot. LMAO! Take someone off with the flu, but keep the candidate with dementia on. Yep, that sounds logical. . .

This actually could be a positive thing. Trump will get through this with no problem, showing the country that the shutdown was bullshit and unnecessary.
The NFL stuff should also help: high profile folks all testing positive, recovering.
This could have been done months earlier....

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I'm not proud of it but I have to admit, I am guilty of this. There are a shitload of people on my make believe plane crash.

You're an honest person at least. With the way our own government has acted and the criminal acts they've gotten away with, it makes me sick to my stomach. Feeling like this is certainly understandable.

The Prez will be fine. He is generally healthy, and we have adequate therapeutics. Not worried. Bad timing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The market is dropping because of this. It shows how important Trump is to our thriving economy.

Dow Jones Industrial Average futures fell over 400 points early Friday morning after President Donald Trump announced that he and First Lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus.

As of 1:26 a.m., Dow futures had fallen 418 points, or 1.5% of the market’s current value. The S&P and Nasdaq futures fell by comparable values.

Now if Ofuckup, Hildebitch or Creepy Joe were in charge and got the Chinese bat aids, the market would skyrocket.

The NFL stuff should also help: high profile folks all testing positive, recovering.
This could have been done months earlier....

Boris Johnson’s ICU stay and Hermain Cain’s death certainly did their part in proving how overblown Covid was.