• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Underrated play of the game

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Pouncey's strip of Kerrigan after he recovered Ben's fumble. Redskins already up 6-0 and would of been in range to get more. Instead we get the ball back and go down to score. Big momentum change

Last edited:
Pouncey's strip of Kerrigan after he recovered Bens's fumble. Redskins already up 6-0 and would of been in range to get more. Instead we get the ball back and go down to score. Big momentum change

yep, very well the play of the game. The redskins went flat after that, and it seemed to inspire the steelers to hit that next gear. they looked focused, disciplined, and determined to impose their will.

Totally agree. I think that was the game changer also. Cause before that, I was sweatin a little.

No doubt that was huge. I also think it was a gift from the Skins to not go for it on 4th and 1 on their 1st drive. We couldn't stop Reed on that drive. Either throw to him, run or QB sneak. I was surprised and relieved they didn't go for it.

Agreed, and I'm happy to have my playmaking, athletic center back!!

Pouncey's strip of Kerrigan after he recovered Ben's fumble. Redskins already up 6-0 and would of been in range to get more. Instead we get the ball back and go down to score. Big momentum change

you're a ******* idiot and no one likes you....

[/clete

just thought I would beat him to his post.....

I thought it was Ben who poked the ball loose as Pouncey tackled Kerrigan.

Incorrect... according to this post Pouncey was on the field during the regular season and made a great play... both of these are known to be unpossible

Pouncey is overpaid and Wallace could have made every play he made last night

/board

Supe is actually correct for once. Pouncey is tackling Kerrigan and Ben swipes the ball out of his hands then Pouncey wins the fight for the loose ball in the pile up......

you're a ******* idiot and no one likes you....

[/clete

just thought I would beat him to his post.....

I literally laughed out loud. Good one. And of course we won so clete is awol

It was Pouncey. They said Ben recovered in the pile but it was DeCastro who handed the ball to the ref.

either way a heads up play by Pouncey, we needed that in the Oline. With DeCastro as a pulling force, Foster plowing ahead on run plays and Gilbert and Villy taking care of the edges we have a seriously impressive OLine

Every article has Pouncey taking credit for it..but he's a douche so that makes sense. Either way it was a turning point.

Pouncey jumping on Kerrigan made his grip looser, but it was Ben who poked the ball out.

Regardless, Ben and Pouncey are douches.

/Coach

Every article has Pouncey taking credit for it..but he's a douche so that makes sense. Either way it was a turning point.

no wonder no one likes you.....................

how could Pouncey even see that Ben had already knocked the ball loose? of course he is going to try and take credit for knocking it loose....him being a douchebag and all....

Last edited: