• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was John Roberts on Epstein's plane to pedo island?

Stewey

Reaction score
Lin Wood believes he was.

https://www.netnewscy.com/2020/12/confirmed-chief-justice-john-roberts.html

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status.../12/confirmed-chief-justice-john-roberts.html

In discussing @realDonaldTrump in phone conversation in 8/19, Justice John Roberts stated that he would make sure “the mother f#*ker would never be re-elected.”

Roberts engaged in phone conversations with Justice Stephen Breyer discussing how to work to get Trump voted out.

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) December 17, 2020

Last edited:
Let the smear campaign commence....3...2....1.

I don't know whether he was there or not. Wouldn't surprise me if he was. But I do know that the picture being passed around online of a man 'resembling' the largely ineffective Chief Justice John Roberts sitting in a chair with Ghislane Maxwell is obviously not the largely ineffective Chief Justice John Roberts.

The picture in the ocean being circulated is also fake. It was a Clinton trip to the Dominican Republic, not Epstein's island. And is not John Roberts. Apparently there is a John Roberts on a flight log which started all of these rumors. But obviously John Roberts is a pretty common name.

Also the reports of loud arguments behind closed doors on the Texas case are also false because apparently the SCOTUS conferenced virtually on that case, not in person.

Lots of desperate grasping.

There evidently was a John Roberts on the Pedo Express passenger list. Not proof that it was the Scotus justice.
If it turns out to be true, a lot makes more sense.

The picture in the ocean being circulated is also fake. It was a Clinton trip to the Dominican Republic, not Epstein's island. And is not John Roberts. Apparently there is a John Roberts on a flight log which started all of these rumors. But obviously John Roberts is a pretty common name.

Also the reports of loud arguments behind closed doors on the Texas case are also false because apparently the SCOTUS conferenced virtually on that case, not in person.

So Clinton was banging minors in the D.R. too?!? He really is a *******.

The picture in the ocean being circulated is also fake. It was a Clinton trip to the Dominican Republic, not Epstein's island. And is not John Roberts. Apparently there is a John Roberts on a flight log which started all of these rumors. But obviously John Roberts is a pretty common name. Also the reports of loud arguments behind closed doors on the Texas case are also false because apparently the SCOTUS conferenced virtually on that case, not in person. Lots of desperate grasping.

Just added you to the teeny, tiny list of sane, rational, conservative posters on the board, along with the likes of Sarge and del. Good to know there are still some conservatives around here who haven't gone completely off the deep end.

Just added you to the teeny, tiny list of sane, rational, conservative posters on the board, along with the likes of Sarge and del. Good to know there are still some conservatives around here who haven't gone completely off the deep end.

I'm so honored! Sorry I can't add you to my list of sane, rational liberal people. Granted it's a very short list.

Some of us care about truth. You obviously do not, with your months of insistence that Trump was going to be discovered as a Russian agent dating back to the 80s. Care to apologize for your mistake? You might make my list.

Last edited:

See that , oneforthebus? You're not getting coal in your stocking.

I knew that the photo was fake.
My question is why would a reputable attorney put his reputation on the line by disseminating false information?? Whats in it for him?

Lin Wood had donated and voted for democrats for years. Perhaps his conscious is killing him. After witnessing the fraud and corruption the last 4 years conducted by the party he supported, he feels he's got to do the right thing.

I'm so honored! Sorry I can't add you to my list of sane, rational liberal people. Granted it's a very short list. Some of us care about truth. You obviously do not, with your months of insistence that Trump was going to be discovered as a Russian agent dating back to the 80s. Care to apologize for your mistake? You might make my list.

Nevermind, you just got scratched off the list. Back to just a couple of names on there.

Putin has plenty of kompromat on Trump dating back to the eighties, and it's not exclusive to that decade. Trump has sold out the country, he is a traitor, he is beholden to Putin to this very moment.

It is what it is. We're a month away from having survived the Trump presidency, although at the rate we're going, that's no sure thing.

Last edited:
Let the smear campaign commence....3...2....1.

Yeah, lets talk about a smear campaign.

Lin Wood happens the same attorney that defended Nick Sandman, the Covington kid who you along with the media and every other liberal ******* falsely accused of being a racist.
You remember that Tibs?

Putin has plenty of kompromat on Trump dating back to the eighties, and it's not exclusive to that decade.

Ha ha ha!!! Yes of course he does. A months long multi-milllion dollar investigation couldn't find any of it, but you have evidence it's true. Because you read it in Mother Jones or some other liberal rag.

I knew that the photo was fake.
My question is why would a reputable attorney put his reputation on the line by disseminating false information?? Whats in it for him?

Lin Wood had donated and voted for democrats for years. Perhaps his conscious is killing him. After witnessing the fraud and corruption the last 4 years conducted by the party he supported, he feels he's got to do the right thing.

Like I said, it feels like some desperate grasping to me. They aren't winning in the courts so this is the next way to put doubt in people's minds. He seems a few bricks short of a load to me.

The Texas lawsuit wasn't going anywhere and everyone knew it. The idea that it didn't go Trump's way because Roberts is compromised is silly.

Yes of course he does. A months long multi-milllion dollar investigation couldn't find any of it, but you have evidence it's true.

That's not what the investigation covered, as far as Trump's ties to the Russian mob in the eighties. But you know that, right?

It's odd that you're so persistent in amplifying this notion Trump is in the clear on Russia.

Does it not give you pause, not even a little, why Trump is simply unable to bring himself to ever criticize Putin? Not during the 2016 election hacking, not during his presidency, not now?

Why do you think that is? What is your explanation for it?

Some Republicans have finally started speaking up with this latest Russian cyber hacking attack against the US.

Trump Takes Bipartisan Criticism For Silence On Massive Cyber Attack
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...ence-on-massive-cyber-attack/?sh=3f6c50534608

Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-Va.) was critical of Trump’s silence as well, alleging a “leadership vacuum” in the administration and telling Forbes that Trump’s reticence to weigh in is because doing so “could highlight his firings” of cybersecurity, defense and intelligence officials in recent weeks.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.)
and outgoing Rep. Will Hurd (R-Texas) both took aim at Trump for his threat to veto a defense bill that includes cyber protections and would create a National Cyber Security Director, with Hurd adding, “We need to find the inaugural director ASAP because he/she is going to have a full plate on day one.”

"CISA has determined that this threat poses a grave risk to the Federal Government and state, local, tribal, and territorial governments as well as critical infrastructure entities and other private sector organizations,” the agency said in a statement on Thursday.

Even Tom Bossert, Trump’s former homeland security advisor, urged the president to “get past his grievances about the election and govern for the remainder of his term,” in a New York Times op-ed, which stated he is “on the verge of leaving behind a federal government, and perhaps a large number of major industries, compromised by the Russian government.”

History will show Trump served Putin and Russia very well. The questions far outweigh the answers as far as what motivated him to do so.

That's not what the investigation covered, as far as Trump's ties to the Russian mob in the eighties. But you know that, right?

It's odd that you're so persistent in amplifying this notion Trump is in the clear on Russia.

Does it not give you pause, not even a little, why Trump is simply unable to bring himself to ever criticize Putin? Not during the 2016 election hacking, not during his presidency, not now?

Why do you think that is? What is your explanation for it?

Some Republicans have finally started speaking up with this latest Russian cyber hacking attack against the US.

Do i think his clear obsequiousness and seeming admiration of Putin is odd? Sure. I've said a million times here Trump is a dumbass. He's ignorant of world affairs. I'm sure he likes Putin because he probably complimented or flattered Trump, and Trump considers him to be some kind of manly man like he considers himself.

Is that evidence he's in some kind of decades long conspiracy to serve Putin? I really think you give him way too much credit for being able to conceal something like that for so long.

. He's ignorant of world affairs.

WTF?

When he took office, NK was lobbing missiles over Japan. Not no more.
We still had ISIS threatening. Not no more.
Any new wars? Not no more.
Bad trade deals. Good bye.
ME countries normalizing relations with Israel. 4 Nobel Peace Prize nominations. Moved Embassy to Jerusalem.
Nato-pay up.
China put on notice.
Russia- A has been superpower. Not even in the conversation....except for the bullshit Dem talking points.

Trump has done more than the last 3 presidents combined. He has also upset the path to a one world government.

Well done, Sir.

WTF?

When he took office, NK was lobbing missiles over Japan. Not no more.
We still had ISIS threatening. Not no more.
Any new wars? Not no more.
Bad trade deals. Good bye.
ME countries normalizing relations with Israel. 4 Nobel Peace Prize nominations. Moved Embassy to Jerusalem.
Nato-pay up.
China put on notice.
Russia- A has been superpower. Not even in the conversation....except for the bullshit Dem talking points.

Trump has done more than the last 3 presidents combined. He has also upset the path to a one world government.

Well done, Sir.

I think Jared and others in the administration are more responsible for a lot of this than Donnie himself but you can think what you want. I've never seen him form an intelligent sentence on any foreign policy issue (that wasn't a speech someone else wrote for him).

Now here's where you say oh so you think Obama or Biden are any smarter and so I'll save you the trouble, no, no I don't.

Here's his brilliant summary of his negotiations with murderous dictator Kim Jong Un

"I was really being tough and so was he," Trump said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."

"They were great letters. And then we fell in love."

Yes, our president actually said this.

Meanwhile, North Korea is ramping up its nuclear arsenal and our president does not seem very interested any more. I guess they broke up?

Here's his brilliant summary of his negotiations with murderous dictator Kim Jong Un

"I was really being tough and so was he," Trump said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."

"They were great letters. And then we fell in love."

Yes, our president actually said this.

Meanwhile, North Korea is ramping up its nuclear arsenal and our president does not seem very interested any more. I guess they broke up?

See this is exactly the type of thing people who dislike Trump do not understand. When you are coming at an adversary as a business person and trying to get an advantageous deal for your side, you do not insult or demean them. You do not act like a hard ***, especially against a vicious dictator unless you are at war or heading towards one. You say highly complementary things while trying to get them to give things up and make the deal that helps the country. It's nothing complicated...just a little big picture thinking.

I have never understood why this simple concept is so hard to understand by the "Trump is kissing up to dictators" crowd. Especially when the end result ends up being very good for America and ultimately takes some power away from our adversaries. I can understand it from people who watch CNN all day and don't know any better because their brains are mush already, but I can't figure out the people who are smarter than that. I guess it's just the fact that pretty words are way more important than results to many although it makes zero sense to me. .

Last edited:
Nevermind, you just got scratched off the list. Back to just a couple of names on there.

Putin has plenty of kompromat on Trump dating back to the eighties, and it's not exclusive to that decade. Trump has sold out the country, he is a traitor, he is beholden to Putin to this very moment.

It is what it is. We're a month away from having survived the Trump presidency, although at the rate we're going, that's no sure thing.

What did Trump do that favors Russia? I mean actual deeds, not some tweet. Go ahead and list the policies that helped Russia. Did he give them an Easy button?

See this is exactly the type of thing people who dislike Trump do not understand. When you are coming at an adversary as a business person and trying to get an advantageous deal for your side, you do not insult or demean them. You do not act like a hard ***, especially against a vicious dictator unless you are at war or heading towards one. You say highly complementary things while trying to get them to give things up and make the deal that helps the country. It's nothing complicated...just a little big picture thinking. I have never understood why this simple concept is so hard to understand by the "Trump is kissing up to dictators" crowd. Especially when the end result ends up being very good for America and taking power away from our adversaries. I can understand it from people who watch CNN all day and don't know any better because their brains are mush already, but I can't figure out the people who are smarter than that. I guess it's just that pretty words are way more important than results.

LOL. Yeah, the president of the most powerful nation on earth telling the world he fell in love with a murderous dictator is a good thing. Ok.

And again, he made no deal. He got Kim Jong Un to agree to exactly nothing and North Korea is expanding its nuclear arsenal. Our president was swayed by "beautiful letters" to believe that Kim was a good guy.

Critical thinking folks. If you're someone who will defend anything and everything about someone just because he's on your "side", you don't have it.

Last edited:
I think Jared and others in the administration are more responsible for a lot of this than Donnie himself but you can think what you want. I've never seen him form an intelligent sentence on any foreign policy issue (that wasn't a speech someone else wrote for him).

Now here's where you say oh so you think Obama or Biden are any smarter and so I'll save you the trouble, no, no I don't.

So Trump gets no credit for the work of those in his administration? Trump set the agenda and assigned the correct people to get the job done.

His biggest asset is that he has actually tried to solve problems and not just set up a photo op.

So Trump gets no credit for the work of those in his administration? Trump set the agenda and assigned the correct people to get the job done.

His biggest asset is that he has actually tried to solve problems and not just set up a photo op.

I will agree with you that that is his biggest asset.

I don't think he had the intellectual curiosity to really learn and deeply understand world affairs. I think he made some good gut based decisions and had some good people around him. He's got strengths and weaknesses.