• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What do you think Hillary's email address was?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Slimey hag was hiding stuff, or at least trying to.

So, what do you think her email address was?

abovethelaw@uglybag.com

I saw the article where it said she did not have an official email address. I find this very hard to believe. I cant stand Hillary, but its almost unbelievable that she would be so stupid to use a personal email for gov't business.

Hugecunt@****.*****

I saw the article where it said she did not have an official email address. I find this very hard to believe. I cant stand Hillary, but its almost unbelievable that she would be so stupid to use a personal email for gov't business.

When you are confident that the majority of the "media" will swallow anything you say and shield you from scrutiny you can do unbelievable things.

Billsballsinmypurse@medusa.com

SaggyJawsLyingMurderingCommieDyke@TheJokesOnYouAmerica .com

Last edited:
So there is no record of her emails. True there would be a record on other govt employees' emails but not everyone she emailed would be a govt employee. Especially Sid Blumenthal who Bomma hates and is banned from the White House but is one of Hildebeast's closest buds and advisors. And Charlie Trie and Johnny Chung. Those sorts of people.

A private email is not as secure as say a military grade 256KB encrypted email. Clinton should have know better as spying and intercepting messages is common these days.

Another potential issues is by this email being private, those in the state department have no records of she said, o what was deleted.

More smoke around Hillary...

Huma Abedin: Clinton's Unindicted Email Co-Conspirator

Scandal: The email plot thickens with news that Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff also used a private email account on the Clintons' server to conduct government business.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...uma-abedin-hillary-clinton-private-emails.htm

Where's Huma?

huma-abedin.jpg

steelerfanhasntbeenlaidinforeverHillarylookinglikeahit @ hardupwithahardonisnowaytogothrulife.com