• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happens when you pack a room with 500 Libtards?

Personal growth usually leads to an improved life. When you call fellow Americans libtards (fifth grader term) you kind of understand why we have so many mass killings.
Creating hate does not make America great.

You mean like calling fellow Americans Repugnicans?

Personal growth usually leads to an improved life. When you call fellow Americans libtards (fifth grader term) you kind of understand why we have so many mass killings.

Like the misguided young man in the video using the term MAGA ********? You mean like that? I'll wait for your answer.

giphy.gif

Does that include advocating people getting beaten up for their beliefs? Just curious.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a regular poster just messing with us because I refuse to believe a human being actually typed that with a straight face.

They might not realize it but we're pretty good at hunting. And we're familiar with the toys.

BTW, Betty Gilpin is perfect for that role.

Been hunting since i was 5 with my dad. Shot my first .45 when i was 11 at my hunters safety course. A couple off duty officers i was watching target shoot asked me if i wanted to fire a few rounds.

An army of liberals may be the funniest thing ever seen. They certainly would run into a meat grinder if they truly got brave enough to poke the bear.

Who the hell beat you with the stupid stick, because you're one dumb ******.

As Tucker Carlson said a few days ago, the Right wants to improve peoples' lives and the Left wants to improve people.

Had to use your previous post as a reply here, Ron. It was perfect.

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but speaking of a Libtard of the highest order (and a high-ranking FBI Agent no less), I present this video. The goods start at 3:00 in the video, on a major cable news network, in our country right now:

I'm not a media or television interview expert, but I assume they do pre-interviews with these people they have on. Did somebody actually allow this to be broadcast? Brian Williams?

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but speaking of a Libtard of the highest order (and a high-ranking FBI Agent no less), I present this video. The goods start at 3:00 in the video, on a major cable news network, in our country right now:

He's watched too many Louis Farrakhan speeches.

He's watched too many Louis Farrakhan speeches.

He's done too much of something. This is actually scary, because this is a high-ranking FBI official. What the hell is going on with these people? "The adversary"? What in the world has Trump done to make them think that he is this huge adversary, and huge adversary to what? What has changed in this country -- the economy is doing better with more people working (of all races, ages & creeds), higher wages & the stock market at its highest level ever. I'm not crazy about this tariff war with China, but let's see how that shakes out before we start condemning the President for that too.

What in the world has Trump done to make them think that he is this huge adversary, and huge adversary to what? What has changed in this country -- the economy is doing better with more people working (of all races, ages & creeds), higher wages & the stock market at its highest level ever.

That's exactly the problem. Dems have moved so far Left that they can't win on the issues so they have to come up with other stuff. I don't know who the Dem nominee will be, my money is still on Sen. Harris, D-Kneepads, but the debates next year will be epic. President Trump will eviscerate whoever it is.

That's exactly the problem. Dems have moved so far Left that they can't win on the issues so they have to come up with other stuff. I don't know who the Dem nominee will be, my money is still on Sen. Harris, D-Kneepads, but the debates next year will be epic. President Trump will eviscerate whoever it is.

I've been saying for a couple years that the Dim party is going to implode. It's happening right before our eyes. They have no policy. The Russia hoax is finally over and they are in a panic. Now they just scream Racism! White Supremacy! Everyone is racist and everything is an outrage. They cannot tolerate day to day life and American success.

If you have sensory overload issue and have all these people raise their hands and flashing them around?