• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What to expect from a 2nd Trump term

Besides SCOTUS stuff, and judge appointments.

I say, we invade Mexico.
Cartels=ISIS.

I have said it before and will reiterate it now.....To invade Mexico will take about a week, maybe less. Then we turn the Country over to the Israelis so they can get out of that miserable sandbox and start fresh without them raghead Muslims giving them constant grief. IMO it wouldn't take the Joos long at all to turn that impoverished Country into a thriving economy. Could you imagine turning Mossad loose on the cartels, scary to be a druggy all of a sudden.

And the good part about it is the Joos would then build the border wall for us even though it would be to keep the corrupt Americans out.....problems solved.

9DN31GE.jpg

The Jews take over Mexico and soon after there is a sharp increase in the death rate of Mexican men killed in freak "accidents"...all who happened to be named Jesus.

I expect the wailing and gnashing of teeth as the looney left descend into their own personal hell.

And the good part about it is the Joos would then build the border wall for us even though it would be to keep the corrupt Americans out.....problems solved.

Jews don't build jack ****. I have a couple of Jewish friends and a Jewish branch of my family (the lawyers) and they all joke that they don't work with their hands. The Jooz would have to hire the Mexicans at Home Depot to build the wall.

Jews don't build jack ****. I have a couple of Jewish friends and a Jewish branch of my family (the lawyers) and they all joke that they don't work with their hands. The Jooz would have to hire the Mexicans at Home Depot to build the wall.

But they are good at acting. so they could act like they are building the wall but have the Mexicans really do it.

But they’d get a bargain discount. A Blue Light Special wall.

same same...build--have built

Ironic that you mention Home Depot. I was hired and mentored by two great men back in '83 that founded Home Depot ( Bernie Marcus & Arthur Blank ) and they just happen to be of the Jewish persuasion.

Don't know where else to put this......a pilot, engine dies, minutes before he crosses the earthly bounds. Tragic.....

I'd expect pardons for Mike Flynn and Roger Stone.

maxresdefault.jpg

Passing our tax responsibilities onto our grandchildren thru ever rising deficits.
The Trump tax cuts seem to be more of a tax transfer to future generations because the adults of today don't want to pay what they are responsible for.

Passing our tax responsibilities onto our grandchildren thru ever rising deficits.
The Trump tax cuts seem to be more of a tax transfer to future generations because the adults of today don't want to pay what they are responsible for.

can you go into deeper detail?