• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ZERO ADS

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Zero ads are now here. If you're already a contributor I'm grandfathering, you in until your current subscription ends.

0 ads will consist of a monthly payment of $15 or a yearly payment of $150. If you need other arrangements, please DM me. You can head to this link to sign up if you're not already a subscriber but you'd like to be.

If you sign up for a yearly account on the news website (https://www.steelernation.com/subscribe) to see no ads, you are eligible for 50% off your forum subscription for a year. So, $75 (cheaper than the old $85 route).

Bottom line is it costs money to keep this forum running. It costs money to hire people to do work on the forum if issues arise. I certainly am glad that we've been able to keep this forum rolling since it's something that's been apart of my life since I was 12. I hope you'll consider signing up for both and we will continue to make this the best dang website and forum on the internet.

*If you're a paid member and still seeing ads please DM me. But only after you delete cookies, and close out your browser, etc.*

Thanks.

Zero ads are now here. If you're already a contributor I'm grandfathering, you in until your current subscription ends.

0 ads will consist of a monthly payment of $15 or a yearly payment of $150. If you need other arrangements, please DM me. You can head to this link to sign up if you're not already a subscriber but you'd like to be.

If you sign up for a yearly account on the news website (https://www.steelernation.com/subscribe) to see no ads, you are eligible for 50% off your forum subscription for a year. So, $75 (cheaper than the old $85 route).

Bottom line is it costs money to keep this forum running. It costs money to hire people to do work on the forum if issues arise. I certainly am glad that we've been able to keep this forum rolling since it's something that's been apart of my life since I was 12. I hope you'll consider signing up for both and we will continue to make this the best dang website and forum on the internet.

*If you're a paid member and still seeing ads please DM me. But only after you delete cookies, and close out your browser, etc.*

Thanks.
So the normal monthly price stays the same amount, am I correct on that?

Veteran subscriptions cost more? Same price but less time?

Veteran subscriptions cost more? Same price but less time?

No. It doesn't allow you to put more then 255 days. It would be set up for 365 days if you bought a subscription for a veteran.

Had to make sure I'm still a contributor. I don't pay much attention to my PayPal acct.

Hey, i donated on the app site instead of this one, not realizing they were separate… so out of curiosity…..

…. If you have ad free Steelernation privledges, does it eradicate all the spam messages that have been hitting the site every night too?
🤣🤣🤣

Me too, many here I would actually bet could be friends in real life as well.

Salute the nation
Agreed. I have often thought that if I won the lottery, there would be a SN party, funded by me, except the liquor. That's on your own.

Hey, i donated on the app site instead of this one, not realizing they were separate… so out of curiosity…..

…. If you have ad free Steelernation privledges, does it eradicate all the spam messages that have been hitting the site every night too?
🤣🤣🤣
Spam messages, tell me more?

I think Coolie and Lunar are loading up on fishing for sales for their Keto Gummies empire each night.

Maybe bringing back Club Buff would keep them busy enough to ignore their new biz?

I think Coolie and Lunar are loading up on fishing for sales for their Keto Gummies empire each night.

Maybe bringing back Club Buff would keep them busy enough to ignore their new biz?
Ah yah, I've seen some in the middle of the day lately. Unfortunately, it's just a downside of me turning the registration back to open.

Ah yah, I've seen some in the middle of the day lately. Unfortunately, it's just a downside of me turning the registration back to open.
Is that a yes?