• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

The Pens have been getting under his skin. I love it.
Talented goalie, just constant whining. Hope you enjoy the game. Should be a good one

The team will be intact, so it should be a good game. Looking forward to seeing Jarry, too. Unless they get sandblasted by the Rags, I know I'll enjoy it. Thanks!!

and Djfan, that's one thing I want to do at some point, see the Pens on the road. It's cool to hear all the Pens fans when they score, when they are playing away. I like it when they play the Avs. Hardly see those guys.

Last edited:
Pens are looking good this evening vs the rangers. On NBC too.

And as soon as I post that we go from being up 2-1 to down 3-2. Think I'll just go away now.

Djfan, that's one thing I want to do at some point, see the Pens on the road. It's cool to hear all the Pens fans when they score, when they are playing away. .

Mrs. Fan and I will be loud. I will be landing in Denver from Pittsburgh, having watched the Steelers beat the cheaters. Good weekend!

Well it was 3-3 until Letang scored a goal into the wrong net. ..ugh

Reactions: MTC
3rd period the Pens controlled that ****. Just couldn't get one in. Letang must feel like hell...oh well..next

Letang needs a reset.

Tough loss. We had that game.

The Pens are the best passing team in the NHL. It is all they do. Never seen a team pass up shots, quality shots, for low percentage passes the way the Pens did tonight. On a back up goalie no less. They lost that game, gave it away.

Oh, and Letang is a liability. Has been all season. Own goal, standing around watching on the 3rd goal. Guy isn't into it this year. He needs to retire. He is done mentally, probably physically too. I would rather watch Chad Ruhwedel. At least he tries.

Great game to watch, wide open and fast paced. That said, the Pens hit the post 5 Damn times ? Malkin was two of them.

If this makes any sense. Letang is making fewer mistakes but he is making BIGGER mistakes. Hopefully Shultz isn't out for long.

Jarry played well. Two of those goals were not his fault. He did let in a soft one.

Great game to watch, wide open and fast paced. That said, the Pens hit the post 5 Damn times ? Malkin was two of them.

If this makes any sense. Letang is making fewer mistakes but he is making BIGGER mistakes. Hopefully Shultz isn't out for long.

Jarry played well. Two of those goals were not his fault. He did let in a soft one.

The puck off Letang's stick was an unfortunate bounce.
But a very entertaining game. The last 20 seconds of the game was intense.

Jarry stared down some great opportunities by the rags. He's nhl caliber now, no doubt.

Too many hit pipes by Malkin lol. The reaction from the crowd when he thought he scored.

I thought Schultz was in the line up last night.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

fun game, but Jarry let in 2 or 3 goals he should have kept out of the net. Yea, how many posts they hit? Damn! I was right behind the net where the Rangers shot twice and they had so many odd man breaks. Their transition game is fast and very opportunistic. As much as Jarry kept them in the game, he needs to tighten up his game, but he's still wet behind the ears. Overall, it was a good game to see. Sat among a lot of Ranger fans. I thought I was watching a soccer game how they react to every play. They were respectful for the most part. They travel well. I would have bet my house that Malkin scored when Jarry was pulled. I still can't believe he missed it. I would be living in my car today. On to the Islanders. . .

fun game, but Jarry let in 2 or 3 goals he should have kept out of the net. Yea, how many posts they hit? Damn! I was right behind the net where the Rangers shot twice and they had so many odd man breaks. Their transition game is fast and very opportunistic. As much as Jarry kept them in the game, he needs to tighten up his game, but he's still wet behind the ears. Overall, it was a good game to see. Sat among a lot of Ranger fans. I thought I was watching a soccer game how they react to every play. They were respectful for the most part. They travel well. I would have bet my house that Malkin scored when Jarry was pulled. I still can't believe he missed it. I would be living in my car today. On to the Islanders. . .

I can live with a loss when the energy is there for the full 60 minutes. Hopefully the offense has come together. The D is another story. As a group they make some of the worst outlet passes I've ever seen. Jarry made some great saves on the odd man rushes. If two of the 5 posts drop we win. Glad you saw some great hockey. Now let's kick some Islander *** !!!

Isles got away with a lot in the 2nd period.
Hope the Pens end this on the winning side in OT.

Two fast strike goals and NYI rallies

Matt Hunwick with the game winner! O.o

Holy ****!

I didn't get to see it. Just saw them blow the lead with less than 2 min to go... Glad they pulled it out.

Super exciting game. Pens looked like they were done. Phil looked like spectator during the last few minutes except for that amazing pass he got from Sid.

Nice to see the non-marque players step up.

I didn't get to see it. Just saw them blow the lead with less than 2 min to go... Glad they pulled it out.

Jarry played solid.
Had a lot of interference in the 2nd period.
Sid took a cheap shot, but he's ok.
Reaves was trying to go after Clutterbuck. No fight. Clutterbuck had a hand injury in the 1st.

Mixed with Star wars night, it was a fun game

I wish I would have put $10 on Hunwick for the winning goal. I'd be rich !

Jarry ******* BLOWs - get off your knees and stop a puck!

3-0 Leafs - what a lazy *** team

go polish your rings

Well that a big fugging hole. Not pretty at all

That first period did them in. 4-3 loss. They have the ability to crank it up. They're just not doing it until it's too late. I hope Murray comes back soon and the pens start playing complete games.....next