• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

We have tightened up real nice. The boo birds are out and feeding. One more goal will ice this puppy.

Reactions: MTC
Hagelin and Hornqvist provide some hustle.
What's in that swedish water?

Alright empty net, extra attacker for Philthy philly

Swoosh. Listening to this **** on tv cry is pathetic. Nice win. These guys are playing better defense. They still need to clear better.

**** the flyers and that stupid nbc shitfuck flyer nuthugger.

Only caught the 3rd tonight. Good to see the Pens get a quality Metro win for Jarry. Good thing they didn't let up any points to Flyers. #1 in the metro again baby!!

Rust and Simon injured. Hopefully they get back soon.

First place in the Metro !

love that things boiled over at the end, I've got tickets to the 3/25 rematch !

hope Rust is alright. Anyone else get dinged tonight? I had a feeling we would lose some players to injury.

That hit on Rust ticked me off.
Rust did put himself in a vulnerable position.

But it looked like Hagg left his feet on the hit.

Other than that, the effort came in the 2nd.
A lot better in the 3rd. I'm think ZAR changes the dynamics of this team positively when he returns.

I thought it was pretty cool to see Mychal Kendricks in awe over the speed of the game. He kept raving about Oleksiak's size as well lol

A lot better in the 3rd. I'm think ZAR changes the dynamics of this team positively when he returns.

I thought it was pretty cool to see Mychal Kendricks in awe over the speed of the game. He kept raving about Oleksiak's size as well lol

Rust saw him coming. He could have put his body in a better position. With the Flyers he should have expected to be hit high.

I think ZAR will have an impact. I haven't seen an update on how long he will be out. Not to mention Murray, Simon and Rust.

Oleksiak continues to be a force. He came flying in at the end for protection. Some of these other guys need to step and hopefully ZAR will be that guy.

It looked to me like that ******* kneed him in the gut with his left leg.

He left his feet. Only the one skate barely touched. Regardless of position or if he saw them,I'm good with that call.

I had to laugh at the bullshit with Mychal Kendricks though. He said early on that hockey was his first love, and it was going to be the sport he was going to play, but it was too expensive. Then he proceeded to prove he didn't know a damn thing about hockey, and had to have the entire game explained to him LOL

I had to laugh at the bullshit with Mychal Kendricks though. He said early on that hockey was his first love, and it was going to be the sport he was going to play, but it was too expensive. Then he proceeded to prove he didn't know a damn thing about hockey, and had to have the entire game explained to him LOL

I caught that lol.
Philly gonna philly

Pens call up Jooris on an emergency basis. That doesn't make the injury outlook on ZAR, Rust or Simon look promising. It's a shame that Sprong can't get his game together.

Pens call up Jooris on an emergency basis. That doesn't make the injury outlook on ZAR, Rust or Simon look promising. It's a shame that Sprong can't get his game together.

What's up with Sprong?
Maturity issues or something?

I usually follow the baby Pens and the Nailers, but haven't been following too close this season.
Better yet how are the baby Pens looking? I assume Clark Donatelli has these guys prepped for nhl play if needed

What's up with Sprong?
Maturity issues or something?

I usually follow the baby Pens and the Nailers, but haven't been following too close this season.
Better yet how are the baby Pens The looking? I assume Clark Donatelli has these guys prepped for nhl play if needed

Sprong's poor defensive play is holding him back. He just hasn't learned to be a 2 way, 200 foot player. He's around a -12.

WBS has had some struggles compared to their usual excellence. Most because the Pens have raided them pretty hard. Especially at Goaltender. They will make the playoffs.

I can't follow the Nailers very closely. They have struggled from WBS pulling guys up. Tiffels and Wydo are back down, so things should get rolling again.

Reactions: MTC