• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

One good thing about Sulley, he won't stand pat. If it isn't working, he will adjust lines and strategy until it works. Love that guy!

The win against the Flyers was huge. Add that to the Flyers and Caps both losing again last night, and even though the Caps still have a game in hand on the Pens, it is helping the Pens solidify their hold on 1st place. Two tough games this weekend. I am hoping for at least 3 points. 4 would be better though.

The win against the Flyers was huge. Add that to the Flyers and Caps both losing again last night, and even though the Caps still have a game in hand on the Pens, it is helping the Pens solidify their hold on 1st place. Two tough games this weekend. I am hoping for at least 3 points. 4 would be better though.

If they can through the weekend with 3 points I we be thrilled. Back to backs are never easy. I still haven't seen anything on Rust, Simon or ZAR.

Nice to see Sid and the original kids get back together. Sheary scoring two was awesome. I'd like to see that line start rolling.

If they can through the weekend with 3 points I we be thrilled. Back to backs are never easy. I still haven't seen anything on Rust, Simon or ZAR.

Nice to see Sid and the original kids get back together. Sheary scoring two was awesome. I'd like to see that line start rolling.

Rust has been diagnosed with a concussion. He's out. Murray is facing some placed shots and Simon is week to week with a lower body injury.

Look out for Columbus. They made excellent trades at the deadline and are on a 3 game win streak.

Reactions: MTC
LOL, Brassard will be fine. I bet you will be hearing his name very soon. At least I hope so.

He's performing how Hagelin was earlier:
Making plays but not scoring.

Pens as a whole just need a killer mentality.
If they do that with the speed and talent on the roster, they'll kick ***

Pens looking flat now
2-0 end of the 1st.

Too much passing on the PP.
Even more worrisome is they almost gave up a few shorties while on the PP.

Pens looking flat now
2-0 end of the 1st.

Too much passing on the PP.
Even more worrisome is they almost gave up a few shorties while on the PP.

Bleh...pens have 19-7 shots thus far halfway through the 2nd. They have given up 2 goals on just 7 shots...ugh

Let's make that 3 goals on 9 shots now. Murray needs to clear those cobwebs out fast. This crap isn't good.

Make that 4-0 now. Well if you're going to lose you may as well lose big. It's looking bleak for a W today.

I thought Dumoulin scored. Still bothered by the call. Not their night

Nope regroup for Dallas. Maybe get a goal in the third and shut them out of scoring anymore. That would be my objective.

The team is out of function with the injuries etc.

Dumo get robbed. Goaltender interference my *** !

Pens just can't get it going tonight. Caps won today, Not a good time for them to take a day off.

Murray took controlled shots today. I doubt he will be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
Nope regroup for Dallas. Maybe get a goal in the third and shut them out of scoring anymore. That would be my objective.

Escape the game without injuries.
Team needs a whole lotta fixin. Haven't felt the flow these past few weeks.
Looks like its showing

The team is out of function with the injuries etc.

I agree,but guys have to step up some. Giving up 4 goals on just 16 shots isn't going to cut it. This team will certainly need to keep guys healthy through the playoffs for any shot.

Dumo get robbed. Goaltender interference my *** !

Pens just can't get it going tonight. Caps won today, Not a good time for them to take a day off.

Jarry took controlled shots today. I doubt he will be back tomorrow.

It was a BS call

Well I got what I wanted we scored 2 and gave up nothing. The en doesn't count. Got Dallas on NBC sports tomorrow night, so I'll get to see it....next

why do i even watch? they always look horrible and lose when i watch