• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Funny, how they review everything under the sun, but the goalie interference call, they won't or can't. That goal by Dumo was beautiful and they changed the momentum with the BS interference call on Olesiak and then on Dumo.

Funny, how they review everything under the sun, but the goalie interference call, they won't or can't. That goal by Dumo was beautiful and they changed the momentum with the BS interference call on Olesiak and then on Dumo.

That call was absolute crap.It was fiction. They're starting to look like the NFL with **** like that.

That call was absolute crap.It was fiction. They're starting to look like the NFL with **** like that.

**** Toronto.
Every original 6 team will benefit from a call somehow.

I'm actually shocked Coach Sully didn't get kicked out of the game.
Reading his lips, he was calling the officiating a "******* joke".

I agree

The way Dumo weaved in front of the goalie.
Didn't know he had moves and strength lol.

Refs killed it

Beside taking away the goal. How the hell was that a penalty ? He made little contact and what he did make was because he was pushed.

Not just the Pens games. Referees and linesmen are getting worse each season. Look at how icing is called, or not called ?

When the Metro is this tight. Each call is magnified. The Pens had a chance at 3-1, not much at 4-0.

Reactions: MTC
Beside taking away the goal. How the hell was that a penalty ? He made little contact and what he did make was because he was pushed.

Not just the Pens games. Referees and linesmen are getting worse each season. Look at how icing is called, or not called ?

When the Metro is this tight. Each call is magnified. The Pens had a chance at 3-1, not much at 4-0.

Even the talking heads on nbcsn were in Dumoulin's defense.
Time to get a W tonight. Gotta hit the bed early, so probably will only get to watch the 1st period.

Dallas will be a tough game tonight though

Great first period up 2-0. Still need to clear the puck better. But man can they move that **** on offense. So much talent.

That pass from Sid to Horny was pretty. Pens up 3-1.

Wow. Offside. No goal. Still 2-1.

3-1 win. Should have been 4-1 ,but I'll take it. DeSmith had a good game. Something to build on. Someone has to be that backup guy.

Huge win, just about every game from here on out falls into that category. Back in first at least for tonight.

DeSmith looked good for only facing 18 shots.

Happy to see Malkin getting some love in the post game. Well deserved since the start of 2018

I think I may have to miss games more if the Pens continue to win.
Yeesh!

Happy to wake up to a 3-1 win.
Especially over a team who plays the Pens tough

Happy to see Malkin getting some love in the post game. Well deserved since the start of 2018

Yeah no kidding. For all the love Taylor Hall got for 29 points in 26 games, Malkin had 46 points over that same stretch yet nary a peep. Malkin may be the most over-looked super star in NHL history. Don't get me started on that top 100 thing.

Nice tough defensive stand. Huge improvement over Saturday. Why is it when the Penguins win, it's always because the other team played badly? At least according to the ******** analysts after the game.

Dallas was in the Pens end most of the game. DeSmith played very well. The D had some lapses and can't get the puck out of their end. I honestly think Letang is colorblind. He passes more to the other team's jersey than to his own. It was a good win. The off-sides call was lame, but it is what it is. Murray needs to come back. His injury history is starting to pile up in his short time here and it's getting long.

Dallas was in the Pens end most of the game.

I didn't think so. I though the Pens played fast and hard and took the game to Dallas, especially from the 2nd period on. There were some times where the Pens got pinned in their own end, but that happens to them every game, even the last two years. I thought the effort was good and the puck movement was crisp for the most part.

I didn't think so. I though the Pens played fast and hard and took the game to Dallas, especially from the 2nd period on. There were some times where the Pens got pinned in their own end, but that happens to them every game, even the last two years. I thought the effort was good and the puck movement was crisp for the most part.

I'm not disputing the Pens' effort. It was solid. They have to be careful of the drop passes and turnovers in their own zone that Dallas pounced on. They did look more physical than they have looked like in awhile.

They have to be careful of the drop passes and turnovers in their own zone that Dallas pounced on.

This is so true. Letang and Crosby are 1 and 1A in that department, with the blind drop passes.

We did get some help from Fleury last night. Vegas didn't look great but they were good enough to beat the Flyers. Caps won in OT and I still hate them.

No news on the injury front. Murray should be getting close. I'd like to see ZAR and Rust back. Jooris looked decent enough to send Simon back down.