• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A question for Coolie

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Which hurts worse? you pimping a Couger that gets drafted by the Steelers and sucks, or pimping a Couger that goes to some like the Pats? j

or Pimping a Couger that gets drafted by someone else, gets cut, Steelers sign him and then gets cut?

Cougar that gets drafted by the Steelers and sucks would hurt the team more than the other two choices. So that is my pick.

The title of this thread is confusing,..........

I thought you were at a yard tarp sale and wanted to know what size Coolie needed then I find out it's three questions with only one answer........

Salute the nation

The title of this thread is confusing,..........

I thought you were at a yard tarp sale and wanted to know what size Coolie needed then I find out it's three questions with only one answer........

Salute the nation
Coolie wears yard tarps?

Which hurts worse? you pimping a Couger that gets drafted by the Steelers and sucks, or pimping a Couger that goes to some like the Pats? j

or Pimping a Couger that gets drafted by someone else, gets cut, Steelers sign him and then gets cut?
Steelers draft a player who ends up sucking....unless it is just a 7th rounder

A cougar going to the pats, bungles, browns rats or cowboys.....

i was pissed a few years back when to the bungles the picked WJIII before us and again this past draft when Leal was taken in the 3rd and the Pats took Marcus Jones a few picks later

I was happy when Oliver went to the bills since I can at least hope he has a good career same with Turner to the Saints and Hall to TB

i was pissed a few years back when to the bungles the picked WJIII before us and again this past draft when Leal was taken in the 3rd and the Pats took Marcus Jones a few picks later

I was happy when Oliver went to the bills since I can at least hope he has a good career same with Turner to the Saints and Hall to TB
I was remembering you pimping Isaiah Johnson

I was remembering you pimping Isaiah Johnson
yeah I think going to the raiders ruined him

he was hurt and then never did much

he was on and off the practice squad here so quick I think he may have had an attitude issue

Coolie, I always like your PimpiN of the UH players. You give great break downs and insight as you actually watch these players live, thank you.

Ayers was a player who actually contributed, short lived and I think his attitude got him in the end as well. He was "above" the practice squad and chose to leave..... to not be heard from again. Had he stayed, he would have eventually got the starts due to injury(s) that year.

Salute the nation

Coolie, I always like your PimpiN of the UH players. You give great break downs and insight as you actually watch these players live, thank you.

Ayers was a player who actually contributed, short lived and I think his attitude got him in the end as well. He was "above" the practice squad and chose to leave..... to not be heard from again. Had he stayed, he would have eventually got the starts due to injury(s) that year.

Salute the nation
I appreciate it as well. I dont watch college ball. so any insight is refreshing. even Bermuda's 55-3 Bama!! 62-3 Bama!! 3 seconds, later 81-3 Bama!! is helpful.

I actually take Saturdays off after 30 years of working them. might find a college team to follow. MD would be the obvious

Salute the nation
yeah I stated when he was drafted he had to stay healthy to make the team...he didn't

it seems he thought his good punt return in the last preseason game his second training camp earned him a spot on the roster.....and got an attitude

Hay Coolie, how bout them Aggies? Big Dan getting better at LT and Leal showing lots of promise. I was sorry to see Buddy get cut but he’s on the 49ers PS.

Buddy Johnson was an aggie. He got cut. Did any other teams pick him up?