• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AI concerns

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Post them up here.

Today, while watching Notre Dame scrimmage against Pitt, they had an ad for an AI program ND is building to stop drug trafficking. OK good, but that seems like a great technology to use to find anything out there. This makes me very uncomfortable. Wait until the alphabet groups in Wa DC can find people into anything.

No thanks.

Post them up here.

Today, while watching Notre Dame scrimmage against Pitt, they had an ad for an AI program ND is building to stop drug trafficking. OK good, but that seems like a great technology to use to find anything out there. This makes me very uncomfortable. Wait until the alphabet groups in Wa DC can find people into anything.

No thanks.
How does AI stop that when our own govt is part of it?

My only worry is AI puts my search history out there. O boy there be some explaining to do.

vivian09.jpg

"Open the pod bay door, Hal."

"I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that."

Here's my question. The Federal government has using AI to help with drug interdiction, and to decipher Chinese activities, Russia's military status, the stock market, interest rates, etc. They have. We all know it.

So why would anybody believe that humans are making the decisions in the current group of imbeciles running Washington?? Nobody could be stupid enough to flood the southern border with 7 million illegals with no decipherable skills, no money, no jobs, and who don't even speak our language. Nobody would be stupid enough to print $2 trillion in unbacked currency in a solid economy. These MUST have been AI decisions based on inquiries such as, "How do we destroy the Republican party?" and "How do we trigger hyperinflation to reduce government debt?" and "How do we promote endless war with a monumental waste of US resources in some ****** East European conflict that does not affect the US in any possible way?"

It really is the only thing that makes sense.

Money laundering will be easier now.