• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else getting burned out by these ********?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
****. I get it. The Marxist thing is all about being relentless, but these useful idiots are doing it absent a strategic purpose. They are ubiquitous and unending. I need a ******* break. God bless Trump for being just as relentless in his opposition to these morons.

Hell I've been burned out on politics for a couple years now. There aren't many practical, truly independent-of-party voices out there, and our MSM machine is just getting worse and worse.

These presidential nominees for the Democrat party are insane so I just try to tune them out as much as possible, and listen to a guy like Michael Savage when I am wanting to hear some politics (and other good stuff) -- but for the most part, I steer clear nowadays. This crazy **** has to be bad for our health.

I could hurt someone if I hear another idiot say that "Trump is Putin's *****" just one more time.

****. I get it. The Marxist thing is all about being relentless, but these useful idiots are doing it absent a strategic purpose. They are ubiquitous and unending. I need a ******* break. God bless Trump for being just as relentless in his opposition to these morons.

The party base is ever evolving over on the Left, aiming at making their arguments harder to debate.

quote-why-has-the-democratic-party-become-so-arrogantly-detached-from-ordinary-americans-though-camille-paglia-22-33-38.jpg

It is pretty exhausting. The Progressive Left literally won't be happy until America is completely unrecognizable and a lawless, crime ridden country. Get rid of cops, get rid of ICE, make sure law abiding citizens are defenseless against violent criminals, open those borders and make every single person in the country totally dependent on the government in order to live. I'll never be able to understand that type of mentality. It's doubly incomprehensible when educated people are espousing these hopes and dreams. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Both sides are at fault. all politicians do now is whine and complain insult each other etc etc. If they spent half that time doing their jobs then things would be vastly improved.

Trump in no way shape or form is Putin's *****. It's very clear and obvious he is Putin's Useful Idiot.

It is pretty exhausting. The Progressive Left literally won't be happy until America is completely unrecognizable and a lawless, crime ridden country. Get rid of cops, get rid of ICE, make sure law abiding citizens are defenseless against violent criminals, open those borders and make every single person in the country totally dependent on the government in order to live. I'll never be able to understand that type of mentality. It's doubly incomprehensible when educated people are espousing these hopes and dreams. I don't get it.

Yep.This country became the most free, prosperous country on earth based on the principles of individual liberty and limited government. They've been chipping away at that idea for decades and now they just want to wipe it out entirely. It defies logic that anyone fails to understand this but I guess the promise of having everything handed to you is very powerful.

Yep.This country became the most free, prosperous country on earth based on the principles of individual liberty and limited government. They've been chipping away at that idea for decades and now they just want to wipe it out entirely. It defies logic that anyone fails to understand this but I guess the promise of having everything handed to you is very powerful.

The Soviets told us one day we would be communist, and nary a bullet would be fired.

They were right. We're heading there, at an ever increasing pace.

It's all about a small group controlling everything in a citizen's life. From birth until death. They're intent on destroying our model and replacing it with marxist commie horseshit. Time ,pressure and bringing up the youth to embrace it. Highly successful at eroding just about everything decent ,moral and ethical.

what they underestimate is that a great many millions will never submit!

Live Free or Die!

Trump in no way shape or form is Putin's *****. It's very clear and obvious he is Putin's Useful Idiot.

**** like this is why Trump will win 2020.

That he would call anyone else a useful idiot is an irony you can cut with a knife.

Thing is, this particular idiot doesn't seem very useful.

Sad part is I'd probably hurt myself.

With the new Red Flag laws coming down for gun owners you will probably be reported to the police for that statement

Bwahahahaha and there you have it folks. The exact thing we are talkin' about here presented to us in living color.

3600-black-z1-t-i-m-with-the-resistance-white-print.jpg

Meanwhile 21...remember that little saying when we were kids.......I'm rubber and you are glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks on you.

EPU8ze2.png

10eec59eb85ac2c09944d8d396515c28.jpg

Nailed it.

It's only going to get worse

NBC NEWS Report: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working”

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/23/nbc-news-heterosexuality-is-just-not-working/

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/23/nbc-news-heterosexuality-is-just-not-working/

Translation: Christian Grey is banging supermodels and if they can’t have the rule of sixes they will drop out of the dating pool.

That's frickin ridiculous.

Q: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
A: Nothing. You've already told her twice.

https://thelstop.org/2013/09/meet-marcie-bianco-queer-publics-intellectual-phd/