• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congratulations slash.....................................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd been keeping an eye on this but it slipped away just a little. For those of you who didn't know, slash is now the current MOST post(s) member.

I appreciate all his great post(s) and down to earth thinking along the way.

Just taking a moment to say thank you for your dedication and longivity to this site.

It takes all kinds of poster(s) to contribute to this board to get a wide range of opinions and yes we have them here, lots and lots of great people and differing views. Thank you to all who post whether good / bad / ugly...... it's all right.

How long have you (all members) been posting here? I realize there has been ownership change over but go back as far as you can remeber. (thanks)

Salute the nation

Slash is the man (and of course a rabid Steelers fan). And one helluva nice guy.

:LOL:

I saw the title and thought I won something. Well ****...

**** all y'all

:ROFLMAO:

They hated my stat posts and Sup didn't overly care for my tat (stole his superman busting open his shirt to reveal a Steelers logo-avatar pic)

DIC I was floating in here way back when just wasn't a regular. Ran a Steeler site that I didn't have the time to keep going.

Well deserved accolades to slash.

I've been coming to this site and the previous previous previous not sure how many get me back to the late 90's - early 00s. All I can say it's been a great site mostly but since Justin has taken it over it is the absolutely best site out there for STEELERNATION.COM.

Everyone involved with this site from the pod-caster(s) , even the bearded one & to the Yinzhers, the authors of the articles including FSF, the superb moderators including CoolieMan the unlimited individual poster(s) such as slash / Cope / Coolie / Ike / Paul G. / Superman / Confluence / SteelBuckey / steelworth / Litos / MTC / Ron Burgundy / madsomniac / wig / OMAR / and so many many more including Coach,............. all the antogonistic hostile other team fans that come on here, yes there are friendly other team fans as well can you hear me edreed4pres.

Even though some may disagree (not with me because my post(s) are spot on) we have a great camaraderie and that is what makes this the best site ever.

Salute the nation

I've been coming to this site and the previous previous previous not sure how many get me back to the late 90's - early 00s. All I can say it's been a great site mostly but since Justin has taken it over it is the absolutely best site out there for STEELERNATION.COM.

Everyone involved with this site from the pod-caster(s) , even the bearded one & to the Yinzhers, the authors of the articles including FSF, the superb moderators including CoolieMan the unlimited individual poster(s) such as slash / Cope / Coolie / Ike / Paul G. / Superman / Confluence / SteelBuckey / steelworth / Litos / MTC / Ron Burgundy / madsomniac / wig / OMAR / and so many many more including Coach,............. all the antogonistic hostile other team fans that come on here, yes there are friendly other team fans as well can you hear me edreed4pres.

Even though some may disagree (not with me because my post(s) are spot on) we have a great camaraderie and that is what makes this the best site ever.

Salute the nation
This forum was the incubator that FSF and I started doing well researched threads as articles, and now do it for the website in reality. Thanks to @Steelerfan81 for making this bigger than any of us could have imagined.

I enjoy doing my part, I love the comradery, discussion, well thought out arguments, and fun here. It really is a unique place.

I love doing the multi media, and I feel like I'm really starting to hit my stride. You guys are integral into what I do. I love the questions and love the interactions during the casts. They keep me going and always gets me excited to see you guys interact during a show!

Congrats @slashsteel . Thanks for the great posts, and great questions for Drunk Cope and the Podcast!

Salute the nation
Congrats to slash. Did he win cash?

Been a forum member since 2015. So I’m the new guy still.

I think

Congrats for not winning **** Slash!
I don't post much here just for the lack of free time in my life right now, but very much enjoy reading your posts, as well as everybody else.
Great group of people.
I'm at about 20 years here. Best Steelers site Evah!

Congrats for not winning **** Slash!
I don't post much here just for the lack of free time in my life right now, but very much enjoy reading your posts, as well as everybody else.
Great group of people.
I'm at about 20 years here. Best Steelers site Evah!
Post here more often you can not win **** too!

Oh before I forget like us old people do. Seeing how we are handing out thanks. Thank you for the writers and anyone else who puts in time and effort here at Steelernation. I like the stories and podcasts, and look forward to Cope's Loudermilk interview. Whenever that may be. I am excited for it even though it doesn't exist yet!