• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald needs to stop tweeting about stupid ****

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
He shouldn't be commenting on the broadway idiots and SNL. First, there is not enough time in the day to comment on all the liberal idiocy out there. Second, it looks ridiculous. Somebody take his phone away.

Why? I'm all for the first amendment and freedom of speech. Donald is first and foremost and entertainer, and damn is he entertaining!

He doesn't need to prove anything to anybody, he won.

Trump's Popularity Soars After Election

Trump’s favorability has climbed 9 points since the same poll was taken right before the election, from 37 percent to 46 percent, while his unfavorability rating dropped by double digits, from 61 percent to 46 percent—a 15-point difference.

Trump is also getting high marks for his transition effort. Nineteen percent of those polled believe it is more organized than past efforts and another 34 percent believe the transition is about the same, according to the poll that Morning Consult conducted Nov. 16-18.

"Trump’s favorability among voters has reached new highs since he became president-elect,” said Morning Consult cofounder and Chief Research Officer Kyle Dropp.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-popular-poll-231694

Thought he would have quit twitter activity by the time he won the election.
Commenting on SNL is probably his way of keeping the audience engaged.
The majority of people who use twitter are young and have a VERY short attention span, especially for boring things like the future of the country
Basically doing it so when he says something important people will still be paying attention.

He's bypassing the media filter and they hate him

Another Florida newby....welcome.

Pretty soon we'll outnumber the yinzers up air in da tundra.

Hopefully I'll be there in a year and half or so. Froze my *** off yesterday.

Can anyone explain why Trump has no problem tweeting about how the media, SNL, and the cast of Hamilton is unfair and harassing people but hasn't said **** about the white nationalists meeting that happened down the street from the White House that was complete with Nazi salutes and enough hate filled rhetoric to make the Holocaust museum release a statement condemning it and calling for the President-elect to do the same. I mean they were chanting his name and all. I'm just saying. Or would that be too "PC"?

Can anyone explain why Trump has no problem tweeting about how the media, SNL, and the cast of Hamilton is unfair and harassing people but hasn't said **** about the white nationalists meeting that happened down the street from the White House that was complete with Nazi salutes and enough hate filled rhetoric to make the Holocaust museum release a statement condemning it and calling for the President-elect to do the same. I mean they were chanting his name and all. I'm just saying. Or would that be too "PC"?

Mad cuz Trump isn't playing the liberal's game? Why would he comment on a group he has nothing to do with? It's just a ruse to keep Trump on constant defense and try to smear him.

This just shows liberals still don't understand what happened in this election. Most of all, Americans are sick of hearing everything is racist or sexist or whatever. So much so that at this point calling Trump a racist will actually boost his popularity because people are sick of it.

punc·tu·a·tion
ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: punctuation
1. the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.

Learn how to use it, dumbshit.

punc·tu·a·tion
ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: punctuation
1. the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.

Learn how to use it, dumbshit.

Wait I thought only "libbies" were grammar ******. I get so confused with all the hypocritical back and forth.

Mad cuz Trump isn't playing the liberal's game? Why would he comment on a group he has nothing to do with? It's just a ruse to keep Trump on constant defense and try to smear him.

This just shows liberals still don't understand what happened in this election. Most of all, Americans are sick of hearing everything is racist or sexist or whatever. So much so that at this point calling Trump a racist will actually boost his popularity because people are sick of it.

Exactly the bullshit I was expecting to hear. Carry on.

Here, tardboy.

http://www.wthr.com/article/trump-disavows-extremist-alt-right-groups

Trump disavows alt-right, white nationalist groups

Hopefully I'll be there in a year and half or so. Froze my *** off yesterday.

good luck.
donald-trump-wants-to-make-mexico-pay-for-a-wall-writes-proposal-on-it-vgtrn-body-image-1459870127-size_1000.jpg

oh, yeah, you mean like how the current POTUS has actively persuaded rioters and looters to not riot and loot and calm the **** down and not burn neighborhoods to the ground based on hearsay and false evidence? you mean, like that?

I honestly didn't know anything about that going on. Perhaps he didn't want to give those ******** national attention by even mentioning them.

He did. I saw it on the Today Show this morning. Try to keep up.

Wait I thought only "libbies" were grammar ******. I get so confused with all the hypocritical back and forth.

Faulkner would be unable to read the **** you post, dingus.

Were you not taught in 1st grade the concepts of "sentence" and "paragraph"?