• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gary johnson wins ohio mock vote

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Got 76k votes to 35k for trump and 27k for Hillary.. That was the official ohio mock too... If he somehow wins ohio no one is getting to 270 and its going to be up to the EC to decide it... Or the house...

Send it to the house, they elect Johnson.

He'll sit down and smoke a bowl with you and debate the issues though.

Not really, he wants carbon taxes, greenie bullshit, and open borders.

I'm one of those who believe that Trump does too....

Wait...what ? I don't rightly know what "greenie bullshit" is but I do know I haven't seen any carbon taxes or open borders messages in Trump's campaign literature.

In fact, let's take a look see Ark.

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump today took to twitter to make it clear that under no circumstances would he support a carbon tax. Trump’s move to disavow a carbon tax comes as some clueless state and federal lawmakers and far left energy advocates have made the case for a carbon tax this year. https://www.atr.org/trump-takes-stand-against-carbon-tax

Trump Slams 'Open Border Policy' in Long-Awaited Immigration Speech
"Anyone who tells you that the core issue is the needs of those living here illegally has simply spent too much time in Washington," Trump said.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dona...-awaited-immigration-speech/story?id=41786446

On "greenie bullshit", I'll make an attempt at clarification.

‘A Disaster’: Trump Shuts Down Clinton’s Green Energy Claims
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton touted her plan to install half a billion solar panels and green energy for every American home during Monday night’s presidential debate.

Republican nominee Donald Trump countered Clinton’s remarks by mentioning the hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars that were lost after the Obama administration invested in green energy companies.

“Now, look, I’m a great believer in all forms of energy, but we’re putting a lot of people out of work,” Trump said. “Our energy policies are a disaster. Our country is losing so much in terms of energy, in terms of paying off our debt. You can’t do what you’re looking to do with $20 trillion in debt.”

..and he's been slammed continually for his global warming stance.

Over the past four years, Donald Trump has, at different times, declared global warming a “canard,” “nonexistent,” a “make-believe problem,” a “big scam,” and “a very, very expensive form of tax.”
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-and-the-truth-climate-change-denial

Truth is....I miss me some Ron Paul

gary-johnson-the-anti-ron-paul-libertarian-gary-johnson-is-4752959.png

Last edited:
Libs are Dumping Hillary for Licker Johnson?

hahahahahah

drgs4veningkdaa3yiq2.jpg

Got 76k votes to 35k for trump and 27k for Hillary.. That was the official ohio mock too... If he somehow wins ohio no one is getting to 270 and its going to be up to the EC to decide it... Or the house...

Clinton can win without Ohio. Now if Johnson takes say PA, or MI, it could prevent Hillary from getting to 270. That would be fantastic!!!

Clinton can win without Ohio. Now if Johnson takes say PA, or MI, it could prevent Hillary from getting to 270. That would be fantastic!!!

Hildebeast wins PA hands-down. Too many Democrats in the Philadelphia area. Won't even be close.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Happy One Year Anniversary!
Happy to be wrong. Just figured there were too many Democrats both alive and dead in Philly.

Happy to be wrong. Just figured there were too many Democrats both alive and dead in Philly.

The story no one picked up on was some guy walking his dog nebbed into a parcel of papers he saw delicered to a known abandoned building in Philly... it was tens of thousands of absentee ballots... he reported it and those were reclaimed and it was called a "mistake" .. that and the Florida vote factory being interrupted probably saved tge election for the repubs... two obvious cases of potentially undetectable voter fraud that were both could have brought each state within the margins of victory for hilldog