• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GOD Bless the Steelers

SteelerFanSince1974

Registered
Reaction score
I been a steelers fan since 1974. From good to bad ,back to good , and now we are at the rebuilding stage once more. I am one steelers nation member, I am one Steelers fan for 48 years. I feel I have earned the right to be heard and recognized by the steelers franchise and its coaches. Let's be smarter and think outside of the box. Has anyone considered on contacting people like Fedor Emelianenko or Hong - Man Choi etc. These type of athletes are giants. Imagine a giant WR. All you have to do is throw the ball up high, you cant defend that ? No one is going to be able to jump as high as one if these individuals could. I feel this could put us right back on top and beyond. Whatever it takes to WIN ! If anyone of you can relay this message to the staff please Do it. Let's make this franchise the greatest of all NFL franchises. Thank you !

Fedor is an old washed up mma guy. I'm not sure how Sambo will translate to tackling, but I'm sure a he could teach a few techniques to the guys,some of them team who couldn't tackle a 9 year old girl scout.

It is an interesting concept on having someone 7+ foot tall run out for passes. Probably have to go back to the old school heavy padding on those long skinny legs that will certainly take some abuse.

I would have taken Shaquille O'Neil in his prime.

I really hate the offseason...😉😉

Imagine if we had Steven Hawking. No one would take him seriously, leaving him uncovered. I see AB like numbers from him.

65u43o.jpg

None if those guys would have the football pedigree to see the field under this staff, lol

But yes, what we should do is start trying to find developmental players from non traditional sources… europe or asia or africa or south anerica…. The issue is you better have some damn great developmental coaches

I been a steelers fan since 1974. From good to bad ,back to good , and now we are at the rebuilding stage once more. I am one steelers nation member, I am one Steelers fan for 48 years. I feel I have earned the right to be heard and recognized by the steelers franchise and its coaches. Let's be smarter and think outside of the box. Has anyone considered on contacting people like Fedor Emelianenko or Hong - Man Choi etc. These type of athletes are giants. Imagine a giant WR. All you have to do is throw the ball up high, you cant defend that ? No one is going to be able to jump as high as one if these individuals could. I feel this could put us right back on top and beyond. Whatever it takes to WIN ! If anyone of you can relay this message to the staff please Do it. Let's make this franchise the greatest of all NFL franchises. Thank you !
Ah the 1 post posters are back

None if those guys would have the football pedigree to see the field under this staff, lol

But yes, what we should do is start trying to find developmental players from non traditional sources… europe or asia or africa or south anerica…. The issue is you better have some damn great developmental coaches
Covid restrictions are lifting I would definitely look into this asap before another team jumps on the idea.
Perhaps get a runner from Kenya? Those guys run all over the place. They could tire defensive line guys out by the middle of the 3rd quarter

Covid restrictions are lifting I would definitely look into this asap before another team jumps on the idea.
Perhaps get a runner from Kenya? Those guys run all over the place. They could tire defensive line guys out by the middle of the 3rd quarter
Football is a rather slow sport in comparison to most.

The difference and what makes the sport hard to pick up on is the physicality and the x’s and o’s. However sometimes I feel like coaches like to overcomplicate the game to make themselves seem smarter.

The athletic side to it, I think many non traditional sport athletes could transfer over easily. Imo the hardest positions to play are LB and DB. You’re having to move backwards, laterally and reading and reacting. Having amazing speed, footwork, hand work, strength, size and a brain at those positions are critical

I woke up this morning and was going o make breakfast. The family left to do some shopping. it was just me.
go to the fridge. 1 egg. 1 single egg. No bacon No sausage. ugggg.

BLITZ, it's just not right that a man should be without BACON. I hope while family is out shopping they bring you back a whole bunch of 5 lb. packages !!!!!

Salute the nation

I doubt that you have a BILLION dollars to be invested just to be heard by the STEELERS

B-U-T

AROUND $85.00 invested into this website,.......... would get you "heard"

Salute the nation

Glad you told me the year when you became a fan and how long you have been a fan.

I would have never guessed.

can you present a citation, proving that you have been a Steelers fan since 1974? even during the Kent Graham days?

And the Penguins could hire a 500 lb Summo and with equipment he will take up the entire net.😄
Use this guy for Tom Wilson, Rat Face Marchaund assistance.