• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Halftime show…

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Is this the best America has? A pot head, a dude from NWA, a guy who vomits on his moms spaghetti, and how they talk about women…

Doesn’t seem to bode well for the NFLs peace and kindness..

Is this the best America has? A pot head, a dude from NWA, a guy who vomits on his moms spaghetti, and how they talk about women…

Doesn’t seem to bode well for the NFLs peace and kindness..
That’s the new nfl’s demographic.
This league isn’t for us anymore. It’s a different era. I let it go. Lol. The game has passed me by.

If the current players, over the top celebrations, fantasy football, tik tok isn’t proof. Idk what is. Lol.

That’s the new nfl’s demographic.
This league isn’t for us anymore. It’s a different era. I let it go. Lol. The game has passed me by.

If the current players, over the top celebrations, fantasy football, tik tok isn’t proof. Idk what is. Lol.
The league is now encouraging betting too.

They sold out

Reactions: MTC
I just turn it off at half. I don't think I have watched one of their stupid halftime shows in years.

What they ought to do is either high school or college...throughout the fall have marching band competitions. Sponsor it. Then take the best couple of bands and let them do a halftime show at the Super Bowl. I'm thinking like when I think it is Grambling and Southern??? they have that battle of the bands at halftime. It is great.

You know...actually support a family type atmosphere for a change.

I just turn it off at half. I don't think I have watched one of their stupid halftime shows in years.

Same here. Think the last time I tuned in was for Prince and that was probably a couple decades ago now, lol. Have there been any other good performances since then?

Is this the best America has?

That's the best the NFL has (or wants). Forget about them though, we have domestic terrorists infiltrating their own kids schools concerned about the indoctrination they're getting.

What they ought to do is either high school or college...throughout the fall have marching band competitions. Sponsor it. Then take the best couple of bands and let them do a halftime show at the Super Bowl. I'm thinking like when I think it is Grambling and Southern??? they have that battle of the bands at halftime. It is great.

You know...actually support a family type atmosphere for a change.
I’ve said this for years. Marching bands or something else.

I’m not interested in the rich drama filled celebs acting like they are Gods gift.

This league is so full of **** and hypocrisy.

That's the best the NFL has (or wants). Forget about them though, we have domestic terrorists infiltrating their own kids schools concerned about the indoctrination they're getting.
They are pumping Joe Mixon hard on the too… I guess they forgot about how he attacked an innocent white girl after calling her a f@@&t breaking her jaw and 4 other bones in her face requiring surgery…. I’m sure he’s a swell guy.

Yep. You think if there wasn't surveillance capturing the whole thing, would the Ray Rice incident have been a big issue? Tyreek Hill and so many others are POS human beings but Ben Roethlisberger is a bad dude - like Corn Pop.

I’m not interested in the rich drama filled celebs acting like they are Gods gift.

This league is so full of **** and hypocrisy.

It's a fatcat corporate sponsored & celebrity shitfest with a little football mixed in.

Reactions: MTC
Squeaky wheel gets the oil. The Middle/Right leaning majority doesn't squeak.

And Adrian Oeterson arrested again for domestic violence… another gem the NFL let back into the league

The league is now encouraging betting too.

They sold out
I could’ve told you that. I realized this around 2012. One of the biggest wake ups was how many commercials and how many corporate sponsorships the nfl promotes.

Look at an nfl sideline. How many logos besides just the team and uniform provider do you see?

-Gatorade
-AWS(amazon)
-Bose
-microsoft
-Players gloves/cleats

Add in commercials which are constantly shown every 30 seconds or so. That’s all it is. It’s corporate America that has us glued in through what we thought was the last of our entertainment source.

Granted I love sports. I grew up with the Pens and Steelers but God help me if I ever get emotional over a game knowing these guys make more money than I do in a lifetime. Not to mention a whole offseason with millions of dollars at their disposal and access to the best of the best society has to offer.

It truly is a money giant

Halftime has evolved into bringing women into the mix. Now, obviously I’m not speaking of women who were already balls deep into sports, your women that have too shots of you would.

Take my bride for example. She could give two *****. Halftime, adds, …..o baby we almost at climax. “How can we (nfl) appease to all”. That’s it. Just money.

People worried about what Trump says but they are out there eating anything in the box Uber eats commercials..

Halftime has evolved into bringing women into the mix. Now, obviously I’m not speaking of women who were already balls deep into sports, your women that have too shots of you would.

Take my bride for example. She could give two *****. Halftime, adds, …..o baby we almost at climax. “How can we (nfl) appease to all”. That’s it. Just money.
I hope you take advantage of that...you won't have to work too hard.

People worried about what Trump says but they are out there eating anything in the box Uber eats commercials..
I’m telling you it’s all corporate advertising and whatever hip political agenda is going on.

The majority of the US population laps it up. Expect the phase out of the real fans, etc

That was a pretty ****** half time show.

Snoop and Dre were ok, the rest were just bad

The NFL has become a joke. The best entertainment, right! What a joke! Who us Snoop Dogs favorite team this week? Bet it’s the Rams.

I didn't watch it. It clearly wasn't for "my" entertainment. The target audience was "wokesters" ( otherwise known as followers, or those easily fooled). I read that many of the " entertainers" have criminal records. This is what the NFL wants to project.