• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

latest polls

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I do not trust CNN, ABC, or CBS on polls. The others suggest a closer than reported ( by mainstream media ) race

Trump needs to keep seeing people and bring out the vote. I did see a segment on 60 minutes that showed likely Hillary voters are uneasy with her. This could mean a lower than expect run out for the Dems.

But still, Trump MUST win Florida and Ohio.

Monday, October 24

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 41, Trump 43, Johnson 5, Stein 3 Trump +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 45, Trump 44 Clinton +1
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 41, Trump 41, Johnson 8, Stein 4 Tie
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 42, Trump 42 Tie

Sunday, October 23

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein ABC News Tracking Clinton 50, Trump 38, Johnson 5, Stein 2 Clinton +12
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 42, Trump 43 Trump +1
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News Tracking Clinton 53, Trump 41 Clinton +12
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie

Saturday, October 22

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 40, Trump 42, Johnson 7, Stein 4 Trump +2
Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein MRG Clinton 41, Trump 36, Johnson 7, Stein 3 Clinton +5

Friday, October 21

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 41, Trump 43, Johnson 5, Stein 3 Trump +2

Rush has spent a lot of time on polls and the media bias today. The average msm poll samples 77% dems. They're inflated on purpose to try and discourage Trump supporters from turning out to vote. It's not going to work. At this exact time in 1980 the polls had Carter up by 8 points. We know what happened then...

Rush has spent a lot of time on polls and the media bias today. The average msm poll samples 77% dems. They're inflated on purpose to try and discourage Trump supporters from turning out to vote. It's not going to work. At this exact time in 1980 the polls had Carter up by 8 points. We know what happened then...

Taking out Clinton is primary for the nation. Exposing a fraudulent media would be icing on the cake!

National polls don't mean much at this point. Looking at the battleground state polls it seems unlikely Trump has a shot. Turnout is the great unknown though.

Polls just before the last election showed Romney either winning or much closer than he actually lost by, doesn't really support the "polls are slanted toward Dems" theory.. Although clearly the recent ABC News poll is an outlier.

Polls just before the last election showed Romney either winning or much closer than he actually lost by, doesn't really support the "polls are slanted toward Dems" theory.. Although clearly the recent ABC News poll is an outlier.

Your observation about the polls in 2012 are accurate. The polls consistently showed Romney within 1 point of Obama or even leading in late October and early November.

However, the comments in this thread about the polling stem from WikiLeaks and the e-mails involving Clinton campaign officials and how to rig the polling data:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/

I don't know that any polling service implemented these devices to skew the polls, but I would not be surprised to learn they did so. For crying out loud, major media sources are sending the Clinton campaign debate questions, and seeking approval of articles they are about to publish, ask questions fed to them by the Clinton campaign, and on and on.

This election has pulled aside the curtain to show the sock-puppet, (D) media in its truest light.

At this point anything the MSM does is untrustworthy.

At this point anything the MSM does is untrustworthy.

Yep,

Reporters don't report the 5-Ws anymore. There is a spin to everything now.

Yep,

Reporters don't report the 5-Ws anymore. There is a spin to everything now.

Bt9Jmf2.gif

Thats just it, in mock votes the numbers have been miserable for hillary... 4 of the 5 states johnson has a legit shot at winning are dem leaning states... As i said before the ohio mock vote had almost 150 k people sampled and 74 k of those voted johnson, 35 k trump and only 27 k Hillary with a **** ton of other. That was concurant with a msm poll saying hillary was polling ahead in ohio...

Its just manufactured data to fit the agenda... The only thing scientific about those polls is how they decide which groups to poll to get the most likely result they want

For the first time in a few weeks, I feel better about Trump's chances. Polls are narrowing, but that is not the vibe I see, hear or feel.

I think Clinton's base of African Americans and Latino's won't come out like she needs them to. Remember a Sanders pretty much won the states where there were few minorities.

I also think the white vote, particularly the working and middle-class types will come out higher numbers than many expected, sort of like the 1996 elections where Republicans gained control of both houses.

Still must have Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina for Trump to have a chance. He needs to go 3 for 3 here.

The thing with Trump is this. He's terrible on social media and not great in one on one debates, but he's a very good event speaker with the energy of a 25-year-old man. He draws crowds and speaks well in at events where he's the only one speaking.

If he keeps making positive appearances and stays on message, he can pull off what the media will call a surprise victory fueled by " angry whites ", but in reality, the nation is hurting and he's the only one with a plan for the economy and terrorism.

Meanwhile Clinton so I hear has already begun to put her team together as President.

Trump probably needs to turn PA or Michigan also if he is going to win.

I still feel neither will get 270... I think at least two states go to other canidates... Vermont still may follow through on their write in bernie threat... Several other states look like 30some percent will win it

Out-voting Dems 2-1 in mail-in early FL voting

vote_zpsxtyafoza.jpg

Out-voting Dems 2-1 in mail-in early FL voting

vote_zpsxtyafoza.jpg

Problem is this gives the Dems a heads-up on how many votes they need to fake.

Thats just it, in mock votes the numbers have been miserable for hillary... 4 of the 5 states johnson has a legit shot at winning are dem leaning states...

Nah, in the end not that many people will waste their vote. Johnson won't get more than 7% anywhere. Upside, he puts the Lib in Libertarian so he will pull more votes from Hildebeast than Trump.

Last edited:
Go TRUMP!!!!