• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oscars viewing down 16%

Because we're not trying to denuclearize Russia dumbass.

No ****, Trump can’t get enough blood flowing to his turtled dick to enforce sanctions against Russia.

Oh, for **** sake. Post 9-11?

So every person of the several thousand people at the Oscars was anti-American because they didn’t erupt into applause? I think you’re seeing what you want to see.

If you don't see a clear change in Hollywood over the past 40 years, and a patent anti-Americanism during the more recent Oscars, and an abiding dislike of the United States by the vast majority of Oscars attendees, then you are just not paying attention. This feeling arose during the Reagan administration, deepened during the Bush administration, and is now rampant.

Well it's been reported tonight that Trump brokered a face to face meeting with Kim Jong to discuss the possible de-nuclearization of NK. That spells results to me and that's all I care about. This meaningless cloak and dagger "investigation" doesn't interest me in the least. It's been a long ******* time. Either they should produce something or give it the **** up. .

I agree.... they should treat this situation just like the republicans treated Bengazi... they looked into it, couldn’t come up with anything concrete, then left it alone and never brought it up again.

Wait til the Donald wins the Noble Peace Prize. More lefties heads exploding.

He should if the Nork deal works out but the Nobel has become simply a participation trophy for the Left. See Obama, Barack. Conservatives need not apply.