• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Smack & Drivels Or Spank & Cry……. Ravens @ STEELERS Prediction thread

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Here we are boys and girls, time to put up or shut up…………………..

A slightly soiled but, good $10.00 Walmart card is up for grabs (found it on Coolies side in the LUXURY S10)
Winner must PM me address

Action Jackson-less, crying ”Harbs”, less scary of ghost of the past……………………….. 21.5

Peppi’s Fighting Picket Burger, George is happy, Deonte happier, Najee happiest………….33.5

Fighting Pickett gets bloody nose in pre-game warm ups by knocking Lamar the **** out,!!!
24 / 36 / 253 yards / 3 TDs / 28 rush

George 6 / 9 / 121 yards / 2 TDs
Najee 23 / 108 / 1 TD / 34 receiving
Muuuuth. 4 / 7 / 83 / 1 TD

Defense. 3 turn overs / 5 sack
STs gives up yards but not a score

Tomlin obstacle’s a punt returner into tripping and fumbling, Boykin recovers and takes it to the house

O’Canada is just clue-less

1) If you don’t pick winning team, YOU are out
2) total point differential 18 - 17 = 2
3)Ties go to my discretion
4) winners posted Tuesday night
5) Prediction thread posted Wednesday night

Thank you to all who participate and to those who are to scared are just out of luck on the soiled, but good $10.00 Walmart card

Salute the nation

Steelers 21 -ratbirds 20

In a squeaker.

Pickett to Pickens 3 catches 60 yards 1 TD and no tantrums.

DJ DropTopNotStopBackyardageFlipFlopBbop

6 catches 42 yards backtrack 12yards

Muthhhhhh - 6 catches 77 yards 1TD

Slot receiver O yards but one neato reverse for 2 yards.

Najee 4 yards per average 20 carries 80 yards.

Canaduh 2 dumbass plays and 1 locker room hurray.

Harb 2 point conversion fail at last 20 seconds of the game, an extra point would have tied it up and sent the two teams into overtime.

1 2 3 win.

I feel good about this one. good guys 21 bad guys 17 KP has 1 td run and 1 td pass

The Ratbirds O hasn't been lighting things up this season. Maybe they'll be better with Lamar out especially since the Steelers like to make 2nd or 3rd string QB's look like Pro Bowlers. I still think we win in a heart attack special.

Steelers - 24
Ratbirds - 23

Train kept a rollin’ toward 8-8-1

Stillers 22
Rats 19

Pickett missed yet another easy TD pass that would’ve made it 25!
Najee goes back to being Najee
DJ gets his obligatory drop in

Watt the hell is going on here, how do we win games?!?!?
2.5 sacks, FF, 3 tips, another INT!!!

That’s how!!! Way to go Mike

I was gonna pick the Ratbirds until they said Lamar was out. Expecting the Steelers to win three in a row is asking a lot.
I'm not going to be dumb enough to pick them to score more than 20 again though.

Fighting Canaduhs 17
Ratbirds 17

Gets Shades his tie on the way to 8-8-1 and never a losing season.

Tyler Huntly is God Awful.

Steelers 20
Ratbirds 9

Cementing their way back to mediocrity!

This game could be the biggest collection of "are you kidding me?!?!?" comments ever. It could be the game wherein one or the other qbs make the talking heads start the nonstop talk about how great they are. Neither would surprise me.

Canada deportees - 24
Murder capital inbreeds - 20

DK Sports has a good one out this morning discussing DJ and his year of production. It’s done in a great way, professional and factual. YouTube has it but I can’t post link. Sorry

Salutde the nation

Just started following DK Sports Steelers coverage on a daily basis this season. Does a great job imo.

Steelers 27. Ratturds 13
Pickens, Najee and Muuuuuuth all score

Matt Canada gets lost on the way to the stadiun so the Gatorade cooler takes over playcalling. Final score:

Steelers 20
Ratcraps 10

Men of steel 37

the Lamarless Jackson’s 12

Believe the hype..

Wouldn't that lead to an offensive explosion? So I am thinking more like 42-10, lol (like a Canaduh offence will ever score 42 points!)

I just like the fact that the Gatorade Cooler is finally getting his chance to shine………………… !!!!!

Salute the nation

Not seeing a victory here. I thought Huntley did well the last time. Ravens 24, Steelers 20