• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"Some of them are rapists"

It's their culture, you can't be critical.

The part that pisses me off is the jail did not hold him for ICE. Of all the useless legislation congress passes they have never put a bill together to make an immigration hold the same as a federal warrant as far as holding a prisoner.

It's their culture, you can't be critical.

For the record, when a white Christian guy robs, maims, rapes & murders, then that's part of his culture as well, correct?

For the record, when a white Christian guy robs, maims, rapes & murders, then that's part of his culture as well, correct?

No, it's not officially part of our culture. In Latin American and Muslim cultures it is.

No it isn't. But for some reason you leftists make that excuse for these third world ********.

That rape is a part of Guatamalan culture, I've said that? Must be the imaginary voices in your head.

i3p5uSc.jpg

Ron said “Latin American”. The Caribbean is squarely part of Latin America. Puerto Rican’s are part of Latin America. We also happen to be American Citizens.

The question stands.

Since I speak fluent Spanish, I know many people from Central and South America. I don’t know that any of them are rapists. Do we need threads about Americans who rape as well?

Ron said “Latin American”. The Caribbean is squarely part of Latin America. Puerto Rican’s are part of Latin America. We also happen to be American Citizens.

The question stands.

Since I speak fluent Spanish, I know many people from Central and South America. I don’t know that any of them are rapists. Do we need threads about Americans who rape as well?

The libtards gave Trump a world of **** when he truthfully acknowledged that some of the illegal criminal immigrants are rapists. This is just one of countless examples that he was absolutely correct. Btw, I didn’t know that the Caribbean Islands were part of Latin America. Did you take Geography? That’s going to be big news in the Bahamas, Caymans, T&C etc...

I’m from Puerto Rico. Is that part of my culture Ron?

Is it common there for men in their late 20's and early 30's to marry girls who are 16 to 18?
Because I know in America the immigrants from Central America and Mexico don't want to press charges when one of the impregnates a 14 year old, in fact their freaking happy about another new family member.

Trump called the illegal immigrants, "Criminals, rapists, drug dealers...and some I assume are good people." Like it or not, that's 100% accurate.

Last edited:
Do we need threads about Americans who rape as well?

The point of the thread, as to so many before, is that it's ILLEGAL immigrants.

We law abiding, tax paying citizens of the United States have a problem with paying $113 Billion annually for Illegal immigrants and their care and their schooling and their feeding. That's bad enough.

When they add to this financial burden we Americans have to carry by raping, maiming, and/or killing, it makes their crime all that more difficult to swallow - because they shouldn't have been here in the first place.

THEN when we find out that authorities have jailed them and/or released them and/or deported them and they come back once, twice, three times and commit crime again...it's intolerable.

When an American commits a murder or a crime, it's reprehensible. But said individual has at least paid taxes, propped up the economy with his/her spending, and the ensuing fees needed to cover the police work, incarceration, court costs and jailing are at LEAST in part subsidized by that human's prior contributions to America.

I take it as the gravest of insults when an illegal immigrants comes to the country, remains illegal, does not pay taxes, sucks off of our welfare programs, is cared for by the State THEN commits a crime, or in the worst case kills one of our own.

That to me is intolerable.

The libtards gave Trump a world of **** when he truthfully acknowledged that some of the illegal criminal immigrants are rapists.

We all know that Trump just made that **** up. Illegal immigrants are refugees, escaping worlds of poverty and violence and mean only to resettle in new lands, contribute to their economies, and make the world a better place...they aren't full of rapists.

Usually.

New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany

Agents Arrest Another Illegal Alien Convicted of Rape

Illegal immigrant charged with molesting and raping 7-year-old girl and her mother

Uber driver in US illegally charged with 4 rapes

This one happened a few miles from me. I was in this HS last week for a sporting event.

Parents blame immigration, others blame HS after alleged rape by undocumented immigrants

So much to respond to. Indy, look it up. Yes the Caribbean is geographically considered part of Latin America. Did you research before you responded, or did you just fire off a smart *** response?

I don’t think that such is a thing (marrying 16 year olds) is “common” in Puerto Rico. I’m certain it happens in many places, including here in the US between good ol Americans. I’m certain that the age of majority in many states is 16. Do I approve of someone that old and someone that young getting married? No. But it happens, and I bet it happens legally between Americans.

I don’t mean to pick on Kentucky and West Virginia, but there is a reason those places are the butt of jokes. The US is certainly more socially advanced than many of the Central American countries, so it wouldn’t entirely surprise me if it was statistically more commonplace in some of those countries. I also think that many times Illegal Immigrants don’t want to involve police because of fear of deportation. That is why so many scams, crimes and rip offs are perpetrated against people who are here without legal documentation. They are easy prey.

You guys keep talking about all these illegal immigrants who are on welfare. From what I see, disability, FSNAP and Medicaid are overwhelmingly populated by citizens. I’d bet it’s an Infantesimal amount of people here illegally who receive benefits. From what I see, these Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans who come here break their ******* backs working 10-12 hour days as trades for $10 and hour. My lawn guy is from Guatemala. He mows my lawn for the same price as the American I used to hire and does a much better job. He lives here with his family, they go to church on Wednesday and Sunday. His wife landscapes with him, so does his mother in law. I beleive that is more representative of these folks, than some illegal who is using false documents not to work, but to collect benefits.

Yes, I think we need border control. Yes, I think that we should expect people to come here legally. No, I don’t think throwing 25 bill at a border wall is worth it. I also see the value that many of these illegal immigrants bring. You think Americans are gonna pick watermelons for cheap? Those jobs are beneath them. These folks help keep the costs of certain things down.

There is a reason why manufacturing overwhelmingly happens outside of this country. Cost and profit. It’s the same reason these folks are worth something to our economy.

The fact remains that every crime committed by an illegal immigrant, no matter how minor or major, would not have occurred at all if we had proper border enforcement and they weren't here to begin with.

I also just want to add. I know this is SN, and it’s not for people with thin skin, 18 years here has taught me that. I hate all this stupid left/right rhetoric and name calling.

I think we have established in other threads that we agree on some things. In the end, I think we tend to be more in the middle, with disagreements on certain issues.

I don’t think we need to hurl libtard, riech wing insults at each other.

Kinda like Catholics were reluctant to be critical of their Priests.

Kind of like how you and 3 Hypos don't get sarcasm when you see it either.

The fact remains that every crime committed by an illegal immigrant, no matter how minor or major, would not have occurred at all if we had proper border enforcement and they weren't here to begin with.

Sure. At the same time, making generalizations about people’s cultures is pretty weak, and honestly, probably beneath you.

You seem like an intelligent guy, trying hard to make his way through the world, after dealing with some bad breaks.

Why don’t we just start shooting these folks if they commit such crimes? Rapes, murders, etc?

I’m for it. Then again, im for it with Americans as well. Bring back public executions, he’ll lets pay-per view the ****.

In fact, why build a wall, when we could have a giant minefield between the US and Mexico. We could arm criminals and make them live there. They would then hunt and kill border crossers. If the border crossers make it through the minefield and past the armed killers, they get to stay. Then you televise the whole thing “Running Man” style and charge a premium to watch. Then we can make money on the whole deal.

Thoughts?