• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers NFL Combine Coverage Starts Next Week

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
From March 1 – March 7, the 2022 NFL Combine kicks back off at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

The Pittsburgh Steelers will have their eyes on a number of prospects as there are many positions currently the team is looking to bolster on their roster. Tune into SteelerNation.com all next week for your complete NFL Combine coverage.

Beginning on Tuesday, the @steelers digital & social media platforms will provide daily coverage from the #NFLCombine.

More
⬇
https://t.co/3qWodidmg4

— Steelers Live (@SteelersLive) February 26, 2022

There’s an estimated 300+ participants who will be at the Combine who are looking to raise their draft stock. They will be tested in not just on-the-field challenges, but medical testing, and media interviews as well.

Next week, expect to hear from Steelers’ general manager, Kevin Colbert, and daily workout clips from the prospects. Does this guy look familiar at all:

Before he wore Black & Gold, @_TJWatt was LB 2⃣9⃣ from the University of Wisconsin.

📺
: #NFLCombine March 3-6 on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/xQ3uYXz0K2

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) February 26, 2022

Who do yinz have your eye on next week? What positions will yinz be paying the closet attention to? Click to comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

It is inching closer! Free agency and the draft love this time of year.

I only have two names that I 'really' want at 1.20...

1a. Jordan Davis
1b. Jameson Williams
If that be the route the team better attack that OLine in free agency. I think Davis would go a long ways into making the run D a strength. He is what those ILbers need. Williams is more if a risk high reward. As long as his injury stays in the past no reason he wouldn't be the number 1 WR by seasons end.