• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
So here we are and here we go. Steelers show us what yinz got!

Attachments

• 20220830_071816.jpg
    20220830_071816.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 1
time for the legend to begin

300 yards
4 TDs
and 50 yards rushing
Wow that is a prediction. I hope you are right. How many INTs?

just be aggressive on offense! gotta open this up!

High Winds (25-30 MPH) being reported in Buffalo. Pickett's arm strength will be tested today not only by the #1 passing Defense in the NFL but by the elements too!

All settled in at my Steelers Bar waiting on some of the boys to show up. Wow! Just watched the Giants finish off Pack.

All rise, church and will begin shortly as we begin todays service with our new lord and savior Kenny Pickett. Please turn your hymnals to 1978 and please raise your voices to our selection of Renegade.

8A11DC6F-09AE-4F1B-BE5B-E2BF02FE67B3.jpeg

30 mph winds? 😂 Well that throws a monkey wrench in our gameplan to run run pass all game… The Tomlin chart of how to surprise your opponent by playing to their strengths says to go super conservative when the other team is missing four starters from their secondary, but it also says to pass 50 times when the weather sucks… so I wonder what they choose to do? Lol

If the OC trots out the same nonsense, can someone on the team stuff him into a locked closet until after the game.

The Edmunds brothers are both inactive. BIlls defense is without LB Tremayne Edmunds and S Jordan Poyer. Those are key players. The Steelers should have their opportunities. I mean being without your MLB and S means you are ripe to be exploited over the middle. We know how Canada loves the attach the middle.

Maybe it’s my fault. Let’s see if this still works. Let’s goooo!!

7327fe7247af1cfc3e2b6704a108a807_width-600.jpg

e433faf1a678ad8e9b102859265ae60a.jpg

2f8e834146cefef556848e7a6f04ede9.jpg

I left Diontae in my fantasy lineup today. He’s due for a couple of catches and Kenny might be the man to make it happen.

I left Diontae in my fantasy lineup today. He’s due for a couple of catches and Kenny might be the man to make it happen.
You might be better off with Muth or Pickens.

I’ve also got Najee playing. He could bust out for 20-30 yards.

You might be better off with Muth or Pickens.
Pehaps, but I’m m rolling with our #1. He’s due. Our whole offense is due, which means squat. I’m excited to see Kenny play. I didn’t get to see last week’s game.

Hockenson is my tight end.

That is a start we can all be happy with.

I may or may not have had a few beers already doing stuff in the yard.

um....