• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Jacksonville pick 'em thread.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Arguably the hardest of the next three games. Although with this team nothing is a gimme. (They could beat the Jags and lose to Tenn and the Pack)

Steelers 23-Jagoffs 21.

Tiebreakers:

Steelers leading yardage WR is _____

For how many yards?

Pickens for 110.

Jagoffs 24
Fighting Canaduh’s 17
Pickens 80 yards.

Us 24
Them 17

Johnson.....100 yards

Canada returns to his old play calling ways. Austin/Tomlin's D leaves too many rushing lanes open for Etienne.

Jaguars 27
Steelers 18

Calvin Austin III - 88 yards

Jaguars 24
Steelers 17

Pickens has 88 yards

i've seen this movie before. the jags are a curse upon our beloved Steelers, especially IN Pittsburgh. and i can't trust canada to NOT return to his moronic play-calling nature.

Jags 28
Steelers 17

Diontae Johnson with 91 receiving yards

Continuing my streak of betting against the Steelers.

Jags 27
Steelers 23

The Pick 125

Don look like a jag off

"Yiiss, he's gownnn' dah'n Dah'nnyIris liggat, 'n what'd 'boudyou, Misser Nebby??!"

Lol that part always kills me :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
I am being forced to work though the game sunday… so typically this means that they are going to lose🤦🏻‍♂️…. I expect a win, but will predict a 17-27 loss as a jinx buster lol

Dj 113 yards

Jags talking mad ****. Calling the terrible towel a little yellow towel, running their mouths about our receivers among other things. Here’s hoping the Steelers trounce them but good.

Steelers 22

Jags 19

Pickens 135