• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Saints prediction thread

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
We should have Watt back which should increase the odds of squeaking off a win.

The staff has an extra week in the lab to make some serious no changes.

The Saints will have to travel on a short week having to play Monday night.

Steelers 20- Saints 19.

Pickett 2TDs - 1INT for 250 yards.

Steelers 31
S'Aints 13

If the Saints are smart, it's all Kamara, all the time. 20 rushes and 10 receiving targets out of the backfield. 5 games in a row and 6 out of 8, the Saints have scored 24+. We can't score 20 so something has to give for us to win. And, the Saints have been scoring with a hodge-podge of players every week. I see no game on our schedule that we should win, even with Watt but I never pick against the Steelers. P.S. Have I said with how chitty this team is, how great it would be to get a top 5 or, at worst, top 10 pick.

Steelers - 20
Saints - 17

Steelers win this and Kenny throws two TD’s.
Steelers 24
Saints 17

Vodoo magic, breeze-less, O'rlens friend ********, ........................................................................................ 24

the fighting well rested Picketts, Coach T with red flag, Home of the Renegade. ............................ 26.8

Picket 19 / 26 / 236 / 3 TD

Picken 19 / 19 / 236 / 3 tds

the rest doesn't matter

Fans go APEshit over how great this offense is.

Salute the nation

So DJ drops the other 7 passes?

Like I said, the rest doesn't matter.............................................................

Salute the nation

Watching the rats v saints I'm thinking we might win, unfortunately.

iu

In my lower back on Sunday. It's the peak of leaf raking season.

Saints 23
Steelers 9

If O'Canada can stick to his script to start the game I see the first 15-18 plays being successful, after that....................... anyones guess,

WAIT

anyones correct in anticipation of play calls, including the defense playing against the mighty O'Canada play calling.

Salute the nation

So the Saints are on a short Week and the Steelers are on a bye. The Steelers get Watt back. If it goes ****** for KP, I'm NOT IN ANY WAY SAYING HE IS A BUST...... but I am saying that continuing to play him after he was hurt and Mitch played well in the Bucs game was a horrible idea.

Anyone that calls KP a bust at any time this year needs their head examined. A QB needs through year 2 and even year 3 to fully evaluate them. I said from the beginning, it would take 3 years to build a team around him and I stick to that. He wasn't even supposed to play this year but Trubisky was playing even worse. Canaduh, the OL and the lack of running game will hold KP or any QB on our team back. They put KP in (too soon or not can be debated) and now he should be the QB for the rest of the year. This team is horrible so having a rookie QB in there doesn't matter much as far as wins and losses. At this point, take your lumps and hope for a top 5 or, at worst, a top 10 pick the Steelers can add some young studs in the draft for once.