• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl Predictions

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
May as well get some discussion going. Feel free to highlight an prop bets you like.

I think Chiefs win. They have Mahomes and it may end up being that simple. The key is the Chiefs defense. Last week SF came back on Detroit with several gifts from Dan Campbell. But Detroit’s secondary is awful. The Chiefs may have the best secondary in the NFL.

The chiefs WRs have stepped up the last few weeks and that’s part of why Kelce has come alive. Detroit was physical and ran the ball on SF. I think the Chiefs will have success on the ground and Mahomes will avoid pressure and make plays downfield.

Chiefs 27
49ers 23

Also feel free to add some off season TV streaming suggestions.

I can't get over how KC just made the plays they had to in order to beat the Ravens. This was the year, if any, that KC should have been able to have been beaten on the AFC side. It didn't happen. Then you take the best QB in the game: Mahomes. KC 27, SF 24.

Expecting big win from SF similar to Seahawks Colts 10 years ago

KC bottled lightning on D in Baltimore and had huge help from ravens O

SF has great skill positions and enough D to stop KC

Hoping zebras call a decent game but 0 confidence in NFL F1 officiating

San Fran 31 KC 27 Just want a good game. some how I feel like Tomlin never having a losing season will be brought up during the game. ( sorry if some of you did not know that. very seldom talked about)

Part of me doesn't want the Niners to win part doesn't want the Chiefs to win. I go back n forth with who I ultimately give the nod. So I think fans don't want another 6 ring tie. I want them to start living in the present, I want the heat on our team, to not be settled with mediocrity.

49ers 30 -Chiefs 27

I predict that I will miss the first half or so, at the outdoors show. Then I predict I will come back and watch it, reading what you all have to say.

Hoping the best team wins. I really don't care who.

Predict the refs will appear to suck, only cuz they are tryna follow the script they were given

Predict too many commercials and not enough hitting

And over on the National anthem

Chefs 35
Niners 24
Kelce proposes to Taylor Swift on the field after the game and says “We’re going to Disney World!”

Took this parlay at -131:

Chiefs +10.5
Over 39.5
Mahomes 200+ yards passing

Bet it and forget it, yo.

San Fran 31 KC 27 Just want a good game. some how I feel like Tomlin never having a losing season will be brought up during the game. ( sorry if some of you did not know that. very seldom talked about)
Wait a minute wait a minute
Tomlin has never had a losing season
Get this stud an extension Deuce!

Winner is corporate America. Product placement
It used to be close between college and the NFL

Now that there are two professional leagues it’s obvious NCAAF>>NFL

It used to be close between college and the NFL

Now that there are two professional leagues it’s obvious NCAAF>>NFL
I mostly watch college football and the nhl. I feel more connected with UGA(alum) and the Pens.

College football is changing too with all the conference realignments . Football is having a shift thats for sure.

KC signs Taylor Swift to their active roster the day before the game wanting her to truly be part of the team. She suits up, looking so cute in eye black and a pony tail trying to make a tough face. The NFL announces that she will also replace Usher as halftime entertainment and tells Usher he can go **** himself in not so many words.

KCs kicker gets hurt while trying to dance during the halftime show. Down by 2, KC is able to get the ball back at their own 30 yard line with :01 remaining. Andy Ried decides to forego the jailbreak lateral after lateral play and instead puts his hands on Taylor Swifts shoulder and gives an inspirational and tearful speech, and sends her onto the field to attempt an 87 yard field goal. Football fans around the world begin to completely lose their **** over what seems like an obvious scripted ending.

The snap is good, as is the hold. Taylor kick the ball with all her might and, AND… it hits the long snapper in the back of the head. Taylor scoops up the ball and does her best Garo Yepremian impersonation before being trucked and humiliated in defeat.

SF 24
KC 22