• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hunt

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished watching this movie. In a word, stupid. I don’t understand what everyone was up in arms about. This is 5th grade cinematography. Watch it, I guess, if you feel the need to waste 90 minutes of your life.

Were there some rednecks killing liberals?

Were there some rednecks killing liberals?

There is one redneck killing liberals. A female veteran. The redneck is overdone. The elitism is overdone. The premise of the movie is stupid enough, but the movie itself is dumb. I get that the movie is a satire portrayal of the current political divide, but I feel like the movie was poorly done. I will give it this much: it pretty much portrays every liberal/conservative stereotype.

There is one redneck killing liberals. A female veteran. The redneck is overdone. The elitism is overdone. The premise of the movie is stupid enough, but the movie itself is dumb. I get that the movie is a satire portrayal of the current political divide, but I feel like the movie was poorly done. I will give it this much: it pretty much portrays every liberal/conservative stereotype.

That question was tongue-in-cheek as you know. Sad though that it accurately portrays the stereotypes on each side. I won't watch it unless it's free on some service I have.

So it’s the harry potter looking liberal vs the bearded camo loving conservative?
Seen this the past 4 years.

Actually, Hillary Swank is, for lack of a better word, the mastermind behind the whole thing. All the bearded camo loving conservatives are killed off in pretty short order. The female veteran, played by Betty Gilpin, is the heroine I guess.

I liked it. Mindless entertainment. Lots of carnage. Fun time...

We started Netflix series Penny Dreadful. Pretty good so far if ya like slasher / horror type series. While not in same
Level but kinda like AHS.

We started Netflix series Penny Dreadful. Pretty good so far if ya like slasher / horror type series. While not in same
Level but kinda like AHS.

My wife couldn’t finish it. She did not like the total lack of sexual morals with everyone getting with everyone regardless of sex or species.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I thought there was a small typo in the thread title and the movie was about Pelosi.