• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump WINS South Carolina!

Spike

Reaction score
Donald Trump wins South Carolina

Early results - Trump 33%, Cruz 22%, Rubio 21%

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/20/politics/republicans-south-carolina-primary-highlights/

trump.jpg

Fitting image Spike, perfect for Trump.

92951024f8ba3c0d01a9f636542181e0.jpg

52897267.jpg

tumblr_mdil1xSEKd1rd0o7ao1_500.jpg

ofpyz.jpg

nty7q.jpg

ZmZjV.jpg.png

Last edited:
Bush dropped out, but I don't see it as a factor.... based on exit pools I'm guessing his voters are evenly distributed between trump, Rubio and Cruz... they need cruz or Rubio to quit to beat Trump... Carson or Kasich wont matter

Tibs reminds me of Bahgdad Bob. "All is well, we are defeating Mr. Trump! He has no chance to win!"

BWAhahahaa - so much for that fake NBC poll

700,000+ vote in SC - a record turn-out!

RTX27V8R.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Donald Trump charges into Nevada and the mega-March primaries with a commanding lead over the GOP field after sweeping to victory Saturday in the South Carolina primary – while Hillary Clinton can breathe a sigh of relief that her firewall held just enough to beat back Bernie Sanders in Nevada, as they head to Palmetto State territory.

At his victory rally, Trump challenged pundits who say such votes will gravitate to his rivals. The billionaire businessman sounded a booming note of confidence as he previewed the race ahead.

“Let’s put this thing away,” Trump told cheering supporters.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/20/donald_trump_wins_south_carolina.html

--------------------

Nevada Republican Presidential Caucus

Trump 42% Cruz 20% Rubio 19.0% - Trump +22.0

Fitting image Spike, perfect for Trump.

That's George Washington! - Tibs you ignorant slut

How fitting a Dem wouldn't know who the father of our country was

George-Washington-War.jpg

BWAhahahaa - so much for that fake NBC poll

700,000+ vote in SC - a record turn-out!

RTX27V8R.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Donald Trump charges into Nevada and the mega-March primaries with a commanding lead over the GOP field after sweeping to victory Saturday in the South Carolina primary – while Hillary Clinton can breathe a sigh of relief that her firewall held just enough to beat back Bernie Sanders in Nevada, as they head to Palmetto State territory.

At his victory rally, Trump challenged pundits who say such votes will gravitate to his rivals. The billionaire businessman sounded a booming note of confidence as he previewed the race ahead.

“Let’s put this thing away,” Trump told cheering supporters.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/20/donald_trump_wins_south_carolina.html

--------------------

Nevada Republican Presidential Caucus

Trump 42% Cruz 20% Rubio 19.0% - Trump +22.0

I want to see what Melania is doing behind that red hat.

That's George Washington!

Ahhh, that's too bad, I thought for a moment you had nailed it. Oh well, sorry about your mistake, better luck next time.

Oh I nailed it

It was a total ***-kicking

sc-counties.jpg

That's George Washington! - Tibs you ignorant slut. How fitting a Dem wouldn't know who the father of our country was

Surprise, surprise, it is Napoleon in the painting! - Spike you ignorant slut. How fitting, a Trump supporter is a belligerent imbecile who gets things wrong, time and time again.

Napoleon Crossing the Alps (also known as Napoleon at the Saint-Bernard Pass or Bonaparte Crossing the Alps) is the title given to the five versions of an oil on canvas equestrian portrait of Napoleon Bonaparte painted by the French artist Jacques-Louis David between 1801 and 1805. Initially commissioned by the King of Spain, the composition shows a strongly idealized view of the real crossing that Napoleon and his army made across the Alps through the Great St. Bernard Pass in May 1800.

reiter-bonaparte-emperor-horse-napoleon-france_121-73543.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_Crossing_the_Alps

whatever, so I failed art history

This pic is even better!

Cbto7lTWEAAOK7b.jpg

I had to watch all the lemon sucking faces from all the network "geniuses" as they reported Trump's astounding, crushing victory - and **** the WSJ and Rupert Murdoch

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
The failing @WSJ Wall Street Journal should fire both its pollster and its Editorial Board. Seldom has a paper been so wrong.Totally biased!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Last edited:
Bottom line, Trump dominates South Carolina - jus like I perdicted

Trump: I wonder if President Obama would have attended the funeral of Justice Scalia if it were held in a Mosque? Very sad that he did not go!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

hahahahahaha

Cbal0F_W8AAylm0.jpg:large

Last edited:
whatever, so I failed art history
No worries Spike, art history isn't for everyone. The 'ignorant slut' comment was the icing on the cake, though. You brought it upon yourself. ;)

...Trump's astounding, crushing victory
I have little doubt Trump will get the nod as GOP candidate. He's perfect, the true representative of a party that lost its way in a shitstorm and subsequently fell down the rabbit hole.

As far as the general election? Well, we'll find out how the electorate feels about him in November.

Last edited:
Ahhh, that's too bad, I thought for a moment you had nailed it. Oh well, sorry about your mistake, better luck next time.
Holy ****. You didn't know that was George Washington? That's bad.

I have little doubt Trump will get the nod as GOP candidate. He's perfect

Trump could win EVERY Congressional District in SC and get ALL 50 DELEGATES

CbuV2-fUUAEscCj.jpg

SCOP_MuslimBanV2_02202016.png

One game at a time

Next game, Nevada

20160221013501448.png

Last edited:

HE WON: South Carolina Conservatives Back A Xenophobic, Racist, Bloviating Gasbag
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/02...s-back-a-xenophobic-racist-bloviating-gasbag/

In the end, the most xenophobic, racist, contentious and divisive candidate won South Carolina,

No one is shocked. Trump drew cheers from South Carolina rally attendees in probably one of his most disgusting speeches yet. He told a story which was debunked, but that didn’t stop him, of Gen. John Pershing, who purportedly dipped bullets in pigs’ blood to execute Muslim prisoners a century ago in an effort to deter Islamic terrorism. None of that was true but the crowd applauded him. He then went on to talk of waterboarding and how he would do far worse as President. Again, the crowd cheered.

One supporter weighed in.

“We need someone who can lead the country because people are scared to death,” she said. “It’s only a matter of time before terrorists come and start chopping Christian heads off in the United States.”

Sure, our heads will be chopped off if Trump is not President. Fear sells.

He's perfect, the true representative of a party that lost its way in a shitstorm and subsequently fell down the rabbit hole.

The rabbit hole is that piece of land inside of the Washington Beltway. It is a place where people go, find a professional career in telling people what they want to hear, and then go about acquiring individual wealth, through influence. It is a place that has completely lost touch with what is happening in the rest of the country.It is a place that spawns the likes of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, who have really accomplished little in life, but think they know what's best for the rest of us. No thank you. It is time to look outside of that circular parking lot for our future leaders.

What's funny about that is those 3 areas are probably where the most money was spent. And they are all in the tank for Rubio.

Big Government areas where they are still beholden to Rubio because of his donors.

In short time they will get on board with a winner, Trump

They know Rubio is there only hope at getting a shill that will do as he's told by the party in office. Rubio is so beholden to his donors and endorsers if he ends out on top that he'd be the worst choice ever. He just keeps getting sucked into more and more IOU's.

Will the Republican Party actually allow Trump to be the chosen candidate? My biggest fear is that, on the brink of victory, some terrible accident may befall the Donald. Ya know, some "disgruntled illegal immigrant" or a "Muslim terrorist".