• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Want to see some terrorists get blown up?

Wow. I hear "Laurel" as clear as day.

I've gone to few different places that have the recording and its been Yanny every time I've heard it. I've even tried to convince myself that it's Laurel but I can't make that out at all.

Seriously, how in the hell is anybody hearing Yanny? It's Laurel, as plain as can be.

It's Laurel to me as plain as day too. Can't even make myself here anything with a "Y" sound or "N" sound.

They say only males who are exceptionally smart and well-endowed hear Yanny.

"they" might technically only be me

They say only males who are exceptionally smart and well-endowed hear Yanny.

636620768559111688-yanni.jpg

Yanni is in the high register, Laurel is in the low register.

If you're good at tuning out your wife and kids, you will hear Laurel...

He's a beaw. Someone stole my teddy beaw. And oh Mila.:roll:

I've gone to few different places that have the recording and its been Yanny every time I've heard it. I've even tried to convince myself that it's Laurel but I can't make that out at all.

I did the same because I hear "Yanny" as well. My co-worker just said I need to see a doctor because he's hearing Laurel. WTF?

:doh:

Yanny, unless I cover one ear, then it's Laurel. Weird.

I blame Trump for this, as I believe he's created this distraction to do, well, something very naughty that somehow, someway involves katsung.

I clicked on it and let it loop a few times. At first I heard yanny but after hearing yanny about 4 times I heard laurel and now all I hear is laurel.

I don't hear either. I hear yeerie. Year - ee.

Why is this a thing anyways? People hear things differently all the time. Plus, if I hear it over a Bose system, vs. my computer speakers, vs. an IPOD .... ****'ll sound different.