• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What can be done about this?

It still makes no sense to me that these are always the games Ben ends up hurt. There HAS to be some type of scientific reason why there is a correlation between the team playing like **** in a game and Ben getting hurt in the same game

Egos bruise easily. And that is a scientific fact.

The way this team plays, if you think this week was bad wait for the Patriots.

This offense is so much better when they take what the D is giving them. The deep ball needs to be a surprise attack, not an offensive staple. We're not the 1970 oakland raiders. Start picking the teams apart with the obvious weapons we have on offense, then tear them apart when the are forced to adjust. For us not to be pounding the ball on the ground early was a crime in this game. Time of possession, wear down the D with our skill players, and keep our D off the field so they don't end up puking all over themselves.

No point spread will be high enough.
I'm over it and won't let it ruin my week. I've got bigger problems.

Hell, I'm always so relieved when they are going to play a good team. It means they'll act like they want to be there and will be competitive. The worse the opponent, the more uncomfortable I feel about the game. I guess that pretty much says it all.

Hell, I'm always so relieved when they are going to play a good team. It means they'll act like they want to be there and will be competitive. The worse the opponent, the more uncomfortable I feel about the game. I guess that pretty much says it all.

I feel the same way. Stopping the Patriot's offense is another story though, I don't think our defense can do it. Hell, we couldn't stop their offense when we had Troy and James in their prime along with other greats.

I saw a lot of what I thought was holding by Miami. That said,, our guys couildnt get off their blocks,, holding or not.

They can start by firing Butler........

While I would not have a problem with that, this is Tomlin's defense. The excuses are over. No more scapegoats left. It's his shitshow.

While I would not have a problem with that, this is Tomlin's defense. The excuses are over. No more scapegoats left. It's his shitshow.

But, but, but, but Cowher!!