• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened to our rock hard schedule?

Lloyd

Reaction score
We heard, over and over, how insanely hard of schedule was. Is it really? Up till now, in the division:

Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2
Ravens - 1--2. Doesn't look so hard.

Other opponents.

Indy 1-2
Dallas 1-2
LV 1-2
Jets
Giants
Washington
Philly

I know it's early and a lot can change, but it's not looking so hard right now. Hardest schedule ever? It doesn't appear to be.

this season is for sure back loaded, have to go 8-1 or 9-0 to start ( which i feel is realistic)
You mean the interdivision is backloaded? Not sure I agree. 2-7 so far?

You mean the interdivision is backloaded? Not sure I agree. 2-7 so far?
Interdivision games you might as well throw out the records. They all know each other so well. They all are usually tough regardless of records.

We heard, over and over, how insanely hard of schedule was. Is it really? Up till now, in the division:

Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2

Other opponents.

Indy 1-2
Dallas 1-2
LV 1-2
Jets
Giants
Washington
Philly

I know it's early and a lot can change, but it's not looking so hard right now. Hardest schedule ever? It doesn't appear to be.
So?
Is that good or bad?

Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2

Other opponents.

Indy 1-2
Dallas 1-2
LV 1-2
Jets
Giants
Washington
Philly

Weren't you very profilic in posting here how doomed the Steelers were this season?

Are you course correcting your poor analysis after only 3 games or are hoping the Steelers go into a nosedive to meet your projections?

I don't want to put the jinx on us but I can seriously see this team going into Christmas day at 12-3 or maybe even 13-2 with this defense, that is if everyone stays healthy. I am not sure anyone can put up more than 17 points on this defense right now. they are freaking scary good at this point. If this offense can put up 20 to 24 points a game This team is going to be very hard to beat.

I’m telling y’all they better just take it one game at a time and not look past any team. This week it’s the Indy Colts and yes they can beat us if we’re not prepared for them. I’m not and hope they’re not looking at any game beyond the Colts.

I don't want to put the jinx on us but I can seriously see this team going into Christmas day at 12-3 or maybe even 13-2 with this defense, that is if everyone stays healthy. I am not sure anyone can put up more than 17 points on this defense right now. they are freaking scary good at this point. If this offense can put up 20 to 24 points a game This team is going to be very hard to beat.
Nothing is a given under Tomlin, absolutely nothing.

Ypu can make decent cases for and against all the teams left on the schedule... but if we go .500 here on out, we finish 10-7 and get another Tomlinship👍
A big help towards landing .500 to finish is the astonishing collapses of the North.

Ypu can make decent cases for and against all the teams left on the schedule... but if we go .500 here on out, we finish 10-7 and get another Tomlinship👍
Anything is still possible, which ever way. I just don't want injury excuses.

Trap game this week with Dallas coming to town the following week.
Yea and we all know Tomlin's history against weaker teams, not good. He usually just lays an egg.