• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who ya wanna smack (beside Collinsworth)?

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
For me, I think it is Bob Papa on Sirius XM. He has been saying for 4 weeks that the Steelers should not even be mentioned in playoff discussion. Each week would talk Cleveland and Baltimore along with the others but in his opinion the Steelers were a joke. Ben washed up, bade team, no chance at all to make playoffs, Ravens were going to easily win as Colts win by 15+. Didn't expect last night to be like it was but I am going to tune in to hear his comments. Wonder if he admits or makes excuses or dismisses the Steelers as the Chiefs getting a 'bye' game.

Admit - I was wrong, didn't think this was a playoff team. Ben took this team on his back, maybe not from play but a leadership role with Watt and Cam. Anything can happen next Sunday, but for Ben to sweep Ravens to last place, week after sweeping Browns, and then making the playoffs! Ending career where he started and your telling me there is a chance!!

Last edited:
For me it's those gaping ******** on MNF, on and on and on about how Chicago was just a few calls away from winning that game, how sad it was that the officiating was so bad, blah blah blah. Meanwhile, how many of their penalties were for LINING UP OFFSIDES? I mean, for ***** sake, if you can't ******* line up, you have no business thinking you should win the ******* game. **** those ********, seems like every time we are on a national stage and pull one out, it's the officiating, or some poor coaching by another team, etc, **** that. I get tired of the constant steeler hate, but those MNF announcers can go **** themselves with a cactus.

Joe

Listening to 2 min drill on Sirius XM, The went through all finals and playoff announcements in NFC. AFC, announce all others, then they announce the Raiders in playoffs with win, Colts eliminated, AND STEELERS BEATING RAVENS IN OT. The only team of 14 not mentioned making the playoffs. Your really can't make up the NFL/WWE programing.

The Terrible Tribune Twins (Madden/Benz). Madden absolutely hates the Steelers and Benz rides his nuts so hard that he made a column to talk about the things Madden has to say. OH, can't forget Cowherd, I'd like to see someone slap that smarmy smirk off his face.

I don't really watch much other than Steelers games and I come here for team info. Last night was horrible and if NBC or the NFL had any integrity, it would have been Collinsworth's final broadcast.

I don't really watch much other than Steelers games and I come here for team info. Last night was horrible and if NBC or the NFL had any integrity, it would have been Collinsworth's final broadcast.
Yeah it was bad... he kept pushing that agenda. ******* salty *** bungle player.

I generally don't watch anything other than the Steelers, the Sunday night game being the exception only because of the playoff implications.
Holy **** they were bad, constantly focusing on the Steelers rather than the teams that were actually playing.

Simple solution next week is the mute button, and finding the Steeler radio broadcast on the computer. Even with the delay, it will be better than listening to those asshats.

I know you said besides Collinsworth but I can't hate a person more than that *** clown. I've never heard more of a ***** on national TV.

Can't wait to hear him Sunday night talking with Mahomes's balls in his mouth the entire game. Mute button will be handy.

Yeah it was bad... he kept pushing that agenda. ******* salty *** bungle player.
The Browns are our traditional rivas based on history …. Of course they aren’t the real browns
And the Ravens are our modern Rivals based on results… they are the real Browns

But the Bungles, they are just pieces of **** wannabe rivals and fake Browns…. **** them and their bitter ex players

With these firings there is no way one of these HCs couldn't do a better job than Canada. Time for the FO to stop ***** footing around.

I'm in too good a mood this morning to turn on the hate switch. I have to admit, had you told me Sunday morning we would be celebrating a Steeler playoff berth, I would have thought you were nuts. Three things had to happen and geez, they all happened, and two were nail biters while the one that everyone thought improbable was an easy win.
We narrowly beat the Ravens in OT.
Jags walloped the hapless Colts. Who knew!
In a heart stopping game that went to OT no less, the Raiders avoid a tie and edge the Chargers. Hell, they could have just run out the clock and both teams would have been in but I give them credit for playing to win. Hats off to you Raiders, fine job!

With these firings there is no way one of these HCs couldn't do a better job than Canada. Time for the FO to stop ***** footing around.
Yep Slash I agree! Now will Artie pony up and be willing to pay for one of these guys. I love Mike Zimmer as our defensive coordinator. Also, wonder if Munch will be available now that Vic Fangio has been fired? New coach will want his own staff. but would be nice to bring Munch back.

Why the hell did the Fins fire Brian Flores? Geez! The team finished a strong 9-8 and he gets fired! That is pure bs.
There has to be a disagreement over Tua and the direction moving forward. Only way to explain firing a coach that went 8-1 in his last 9 games of the season.

Ross wants Watson. Plain and simple. Flores probably was finally getting in tune with Tua with consecutive games finally being played.

Maria Taylor on Sunday Night Football, Drew Brees a hall of fame QB had to beg for forgiveness and ask her permission to be on the show with her, who has done nothing of note in her life, because she was triggered by him saying he will always stand for the national anthem.

Lump all morning opinion show talking heads who blasted Brees for weeks with her

Last edited:
I had to actually turn the sound on for the end of the raiders/chragers tilt because of the game chat last night. I couldn't believe his incessant whining and begging for a tie...wtff? Unreal.

Collinsworth should be banned from broadcasting Steelers games. The league wouldn't put up with someone constantly bashing any other team.
If someone kept talking about Belicheat and Br*dy's cheating do you think they'd be told to knock it off? Hell, broadcasters and commentators aren't even allowed to mention it.

Romo used to be good, I don't know what happened to him. Maybe the network told him to change his style, I dunno. I used to like him but now he's insufferable too.