• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

World War 3

China will support civil war in this country. And, China has already stated that civil unrest in this country works in their favor. They funded BLM for riots and destruction. They know there will always be at least 2 sides to any issue here and the conflict will benefit them. China already has a firm grip on us, via political influence.

Back around the Gulf War... early 90s, the church I attended, the pastor liked to do prophecy sermons. I was never big on that stuff as it depends on the interpretation. Who really knows?

Anyway, I remember him saying the USA would be a non-factor in the closing days as he felt there was nothing biblical that could be interpreted for the USA. I remember sitting there thinking, "Yea, right." Now, I am not so sure. We are destroying ourselves from within because it seems we are becoming more tribal, and we have a completely incompetent ruling class that exacerbates everything, probably on purpose.

The main takeaway is if we become irrelevant, someone will fill the void. And depending on the interpretation, China and Russia do play a big role in the closing days.
China or russia.

I’m not much for bible prophecies either. Just remember with the bible, the book was written hundreds of years ago where penmanship was sensationalized. The way to describe things was to capture man’s imagination and fear.

As a species we make repeated mistakes due to lack of understanding and tribe mentality which leads to divided groups. Being the US is a big melting pot of division now, it’s easy to coincide the bible to what we are seeing today. It’s because your faith subconsciously connects today’s problems to the bible which makes it seem like a prophecy when in reality we alongside power hungry politicians are instigating the moment.

It's weird you bring this up, I had a dream last week where I witnessed a couple jets in a dogfight overhead. How far out of the question is it that we see Chinese and/or Russian fighter jets in our airspace within the next 20 years?
I would not put anything past china. That country has no problem killing off it’s own. Eventually they’ll start doing something non-ethical.

The west usually follows a type of code when it comes to war. We have war crimes, etc.

All it takes is one batshit crazy commander to throw ethics out the window and just be bloodthirsty and trespass at all levels.

China seems like that country just because of the way it treats it’s own. There citizens eat live animals for ***** sake

China is too smart to start a military situation and then WWIII...

Economically it is not a smart move by them..

They have already started the "soft" conquering of the US and world disguised as illness and mysterious calamities/events...ie.. Havana Syndrome/Supply Chain tightening...

Nostradamus wrote:

"And while the moon is in the 7th house,
The blood of the just will commit a fault,
Burnt through lightning of twenty threes the six:
The ancient lady will fall from her high place,

Several of the same sect will be killed.
The lost thing is discovered, hidden for many centuries.
Pastor will be celebrated almost as a God-like figure.
This is when the moon completes her great cycle,
But by other rumors he shall be dishonored.

Sloppy Joe interprets that as meaning evil wHyTe sO0pReMaSisTs will cause an old lady (Hillary) to fall from her high place (the toilet), killing several of the same sect (lesbian toilet bush-lickers) to be killed, while the lost thing (Biden's keys) are found and a pastor (Reverend Al Sharpton) will be celebrated.

Conclusion: kill the only real enemy the United States has, wHyTe sO0pReMaSisTs.

Maybe this is what is needed t bring Americans back together. If you think about it, since we have become a nation, we have always been fighters. either another country or with ourselves. Basically, each generation had their own war.
Maybe if China or Russia becomes the aggressor, we have our boogeyman that we as Americans can focus our energies on instead of at each other.

Maybe if China or Russia becomes the aggressor, we have our boogeyman that we as Americans can focus our energies on instead of at each other.

You'd think, right? But we have a recent example that proves otherwise, don't we?

Specifically, a truly evil regime, China, released a virus on the world that killed millions. Response by lefties: frothing hatred of Donald Trump and not one ******* negative word about China. NOT. ONE. NEGATIVE. WORD.

So I don't think so.

You'd think, right? But we have a recent example that proves otherwise, don't we?

Specifically, a truly evil regime, China, released a virus on the world that killed millions. Response by lefties: frothing hatred of Donald Trump and not one ******* negative word about China. NOT. ONE. NEGATIVE. WORD.

So I don't think so.
You are probably correct. And I know hope is not a strategy.
But I hope we never have to find out and I hope you would be wrong

Note I really don't think nuclear war is around the corner at all. I think all the items I posted have clear objectives, not just war for the sake of war.

And I might clarify it wouldn't really be an "invasion" of Israel. And it won't succeed because Israel is just a lot smarter than the Muzzies when it comes to war. But it will be a conflict. Likely an internal revolution of Palestine with stong backing of Syria using Iranian and Russian money and military. If Europe is preoccupied with Russia's land grab in Ukraine and the west's general growing dislike of the Israel-Palestinian situation, would we respond like we should? I doubt it.

And if we are preoccupied with China's invasion of Taiwan, what will we do?

I think the North Korean situation is the most far-fetched. But again, we know China really pulls the strings there so if they "encourage" North Korea to cause some issues along the 47th parallel, they might heel and do it because ordered. Without China, North Korea is nothing. China has all the leverage in the region.

Japan will definitely respond. Somehow. Australia will as well. And we would have to get involved because Japan does. And Europe would because Australia does. But I don't think any American realizes just how ugly and bloody war in Asia would be. We are such ******* nowadays, I'm just not sure we have the stomach for what would happen if things start going to hell in Asia.

And remember conflict like this would act as a huge cover for other world totalitarian regimes. Iran would get more involved with Iraq. Myanmar would purge even more of their problems. Same throughout Africa (again with China's backing).

Again, it would not be a HUGE conflict per say (not WWIII, although we would all be involved), but more a strategic move that once the dust settles, China has Taiwan, Russia has Ukraine, North Korea gets some military experience and feels out the South's defenses, Hezbollah continues with their terror mission, and dictators around the world all benefit a bit while hidden in the darkness of chaos. The cost would be great, both in terms of life and money, but I wonder if Russia and China might not need this right now to re-energize their military rule.

We are such ******* nowadays, I'm just not sure we have the stomach for what would happen if things start going to hell in Asia.

Okay, it's on now, del. The quisling transgender, pansexual army of bloated lesbians shall NOT be defeated. In "Words with Friends," I mean. Actual war? No thanks - call in the wHyTe sO0pReMaCisT army for dirty business like that.

The American people have no appetite for war. At this point China can do what it wants. Biden will not respond with anything more than some ( easy to get around ) sanctions.

Okay, it's on now, del. The quisling transgender, pansexual army of bloated lesbians shall NOT be defeated. In "Words with Friends," I mean. Actual war? No thanks - call in the wHyTe sO0pReMaCisT army for dirty business like that.

They knows bout killn real good n stuff. Just give them ole dykes a good swat on the *** by a man, they'll dun get so dang mad that it will be a blood bath for the enemy.

Speaking of Ukraine, without looking it up, anybody know what Holodomor is?

The downright genocidal history of that poor place is disgusting. **** the Bolsheviks.

The downright genocidal history of that poor place is disgusting. **** the Bolsheviks.
holodomor was a character in G.O.T. correct?

in all seriousness that was a horrible deal.

Yes.

a civil war in this country would greatly help all those other countries expand... and likely cause the obliteration of Israel.

with us distracted from being Americans into being Hyphened-Americans, focusing on things mainly out of our control and using both of those to advance agendas, once a Civil War starts here, expect those chess pieces elsewhere to begin moving. And expect some "obligatory" military response, and any military response will also be met with "peaceful protests" here, causing even more chaos. it's easy to paint a grim picture.

China shut down an airport over debt?

how much debt to we owe them?

Reactions: JMM
If China were ever to take a page from the American "How to Start a War" book, they'd just send some official over to Taiwan for a visit and then be SHOCKED when that Chinese official was assassinated by a Taiwan national. Then, they roll in to exact some revenge.

Or better yet, fly a passenger plane over Taiwan and become OUTRAGED when it is shot down by a Taiwan-fired missile. Well, they'd have no choice but to respond with military force and when the smoke cleared... Bob's your uncle, Taiwan no longer exists as a country.

So I've been thinking lately about if we are close to ever having another world war. And while nothing will ever come again like the size of the European and Asian theaters in WW2, there IS a slight potential for some really nasty **** going down that will create interesting questions on how the west would react to aggression.

I mean, am I the only one thinking there could a coordinated attack by some of the so-called "Axis of Evil" countries to somewhat expand and claim what they want? What happens if simultaneously:

1. China invades Taiwan
2. Russian invades Ukraine
3. North Korea invades South Korea (with China's help)
4. Iran/Syria/Hezbollah start a war with Israel (with Russia's help)

How would the west react? How far down the war path would our leaders and the western community, already so fractured ideologically, be willing to go?

I used to think this was kind of far-fetched, but there are signs on all four fronts that something "could" happen. And we KNOW all these powers (Russia, China, North Korea and Iran) talk to each other. They may not be "friends" but they are friends by proxy against growing sanctions, and public opinions of the west. Who's to say they don't try to shake up the world order a bit and think they can get away with a bit of a "land grab" while the west argues about climate change and racism.

With a dementia patient as President, a fractured EU, with arguably the only "glue" leader in the EU (Merkel) now gone, with huge left/right fractures in western politics (they can't even agree the sky is blue), with a new Covid variant and global pandemic hanging over the world, with the possibility of inflation and weakening of the dollar.

Sounds kind of like the perfect time if you are going to try something this aggressive, no?
Don't discount India and Pakistan. A flash point. Muslim vs Hindu. Deadly enemies.

If China were ever to take a page from the American "How to Start a War" book, they'd just send some official over to Taiwan for a visit and then be SHOCKED when that Chinese official was assassinated by a Taiwan national. Then, they roll in to exact some revenge.

Or better yet, fly a passenger plane over Taiwan and become OUTRAGED when it is shot down by a Taiwan-fired missile. Well, they'd have no choice but to respond with military force and when the smoke cleared... Bob's your uncle, Taiwan no longer exists as a country.
Is this the same Bob dat be steppin?

China is already crippling the world with its virus attacks aka Covid 19 and ones like it.

You are probably correct. And I know hope is not a strategy.
But I hope we never have to find out and I hope you would be wrong
I think it would be different if it were a shooting war. Therefore we probably won't see one. They'll just keep using the present tactic of utilizing the useful idiots to corrode the country out from within. They're pretty much done. Give it another 10-15 years if that.

China will support civil war in this country. And, China has already stated that civil unrest in this country works in their favor. They funded BLM for riots and destruction. They know there will always be at least 2 sides to any issue here and the conflict will benefit them. China already has a firm grip on us, via political influence.
Well, they pay our President more than we do.