• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

After we lose to the Rams on Sunday, it’s time to blow this ***** up.

Suge Knight

Registered
Reaction score
Truth nugget incoming .. We will lose to the Rams tomorrow mainly because McVay is a much better and more competent coach than Tomlin. McVay built a Super Bowl championship team; Tomlin’s predecessor gifted him one. Mike is on the same levels as Adam Gase, but he was lucky enough to have Roethlisberger. Our season isn’t being saved by this team wearing pads in practice or because you plan to start a former all pro’s son. ****.

This Steelers team lacks heart and passion. We can thank an in-over-his-head HC and cheap ownership and their outdated philosophies. After losing this Sunday, it’s time we blow this ***** up. Canada’s *** needs to be fired. We need to make a play for Rob Calabrese as our new OC. KP should be benched. He can’t read a defense, lacks vision down the field, and is playing scared. Because he never had a chance with this amateur-hour, cartoon-coaching staff, I say retain him as our back-up next season. Mitch ain’t worth his price tag. I say we dump him for a 4th or 5th. Let’s ride with Rudolph for the remainder of the season. The argument could be made that all three are 3rd string QBs. Pat isn’t Heath and he isn’t going to be. I’d pull the plug on all that bullshit. With regard to DJ, I’m sure we can find another injury prone receiver who drops the ball when we need him most. I’d also say get rid of the entire O-Line, but what ******* O-Line? ****. Much to no one’s surprise, Teryl Austin is worthless. I like Matt Patricia as a replacement. Watt and Highsmith deserve better than to be relegated to this bullshit. I’d part ways for a 1st and 2nd. Cam is more of a legacy guy at this point than he is a difference maker. Cut him loose and let’s look to the draft.

I’m ok with bringing in Kirk Cousins as a 2 year bridge if we can’t get a decent QB prospect out of this year’s draft. One of the younger Rooney family members need to convince Art to drop the dead weight that is Tomlin as soon as the season ends. We will remain in the basement of the AFC North for as long as this bullshit is tolerated. I like Klint Kubiak as Tomlin’s successor. We could benefit from a west coast offense.

Final Score: Rams 17, Steelers 12

Meh I think we will pull this off then drop some other winnable game instead… Tomlin is 12-4 after a bye week… and the Rams offense doesn’t handle pressure D well…
Like I’ve said before, we will inexplicably go 10-7 this season and Tomlin will get a cushy extension… he will leave right after he breaks nolls franchise wins record… hopefully he gets a playoff win between now and then 🤦🏻‍♂️

I hope we blow it up also. Not sure the Rooney's are the type.

He started off better than Bob did.

I get worked up enough watching the Steelers games as it is. No reason to go nuts until then. :)

Meh I think we will pull this off then drop some other winnable game instead… Tomlin is 12-4 after a bye week… and the Rams offense doesn’t handle pressure D well…
Like I’ve said before, we will inexplicably go 10-7 this season and Tomlin will get a cushy extension… he will leave right after he breaks nolls franchise wins record… hopefully he gets a playoff win between now and then 🤦🏻‍♂️
This whole story line seems far more probable than the OP’s

The problem is when Canada greatly improves the offense from 1 TD a game to 1.25-1.5 TDs a game will the newly extended Tomlin stick with his buddy as the O is showing “signs of life”…continuity valued over competence

Rinse repeat and keep churning out those 8-8-1 to 10-7 seasons we all can’t get enough of…the standard

This whole story line seems far more probable than the OP’s

The problem is when Canada greatly improves the offense from 1 TD a game to 1.25-1.5 TDs a game will the newly extended Tomlin stick with his buddy as the O is showing “signs of life”…continuity valued over competence

Rinse repeat and keep churning out those 8-8-1 to 10-7 seasons we all can’t get enough of…the standard
The Steelers don’t perform too well on the left coast. I think the rams blow our guys out

That guy. The man. Are they the same?

:ROFLMAO: Nothing changes until the contracts run out. 3-14 or 15-2 it won't make any difference, no matter the gnashing of teeth from the stands.

:ROFLMAO: Nothing changes until the contracts run out. 3-14 or 15-2 it won't make any difference, no matter the gnashing of teeth from the stands.
We have seen this, but even in the down years and lack of playoff wins, this is the first time I've seen collective heat from a lot of fans. I believe it stems from the lack of progress and continuing to see the same issues with the team year after year now.

We have seen this, but even in the down years and lack of playoff wins, this is the first time I've seen collective heat from a lot of fans. I believe it stems from the lack of progress and continuing to see the same issues with the team year after year now.
Think every time they are on the wrong end of the blowouts fans get less and less tolerant. Then you add the lack of rookie progression on the field and yeah fans are tired of it.

Are there any fans on the west coast that have an interest in doing a little matchies before today's game? I couldn't be there, but my boy will be tailgating if anyone has an interest. Medical, recreational, he doesn't give a damn.

I saw where the website owner mentioned a pre-game podcast with Leveon. I've always wanted to blaze with him. You know damn well he only ***** with the best. My boy used to smoke with Ike back when he was playing.

Think every time they are on the wrong end of the blowouts fans get less and less tolerant. Then you add the lack of rookie progression on the field and yeah fans are tired of it.
That is what’s dumbfounding. Jones is clearly better than Moore, and JPJ is clearly better than any corner on the roster, yet they both sit behind inferior players for reasons God is scratching his head about.

Well put...there are so many things going wrong it's impossible to not notice. A couple years is one thing, but several years is another.

I just reread the opening post. lol. trade TJ and Highsmith. Cut Cam. Bench KP. Start mason. Look for draft for help. Lol

You can read ?????? :jump:

Salute the nation