• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

******* caption time. (Or thoughts)

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
04nat-drag-ruling-gwzq-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Tibs: daughter go up and see the nice person.

Here child, I’m not a predator, I’m a bunch of symbols and ****, if I give you this money….

My eyelashes, hair and **** are fake. Hell, everything about me is...let me hold your hand though.

lol @ asterisking the T word,

It's ok to show stupid pictures but the T word is forbidden. So stupid.

Test: Boobs, Mammary Glands, Knockers. But **** is offensive. lol

In my opinion, it's hiding a few horns under that hair.

Last edited:
Bringing either one of my daughters, or my son, into your political shithole discussions is not cool.
But this is a depiction of compassion, solidarity and camaraderie. Or is that only when OTHER PEOPLES KIDS ARE BEING GROOMED BY PEDO CROSSDRESSERS you communist piece of shiznit.

04nat-drag-ruling-gwzq-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

I'm sorry but that's some sick **** right there. These perverts are acting out for attention and we the sheeple are putting up with it.

th

pervert.jpg
86323a6ebda9211f35ef9a7ad0b8e4abd8f248426338c09a56035164c62cb215.jpg

Last edited:
Bringing either one of my daughters, or my son, into your political shithole discussions is not cool.
Agree, bringing your kids to these events is nobody's business but yours.

If you don't mind answering...would you have any problem with your kids interacting with trannies?

Last edited:
This is sick and needs to stop.

The idiocy of the left - demanding that we believe men can have babies, that white people are the cause of all problems and must pay reparations, that more government control of every aspect of our lives is the way to "fight" fascism, that taking what people earn is a good thing, that silencing and arresting political opponents is justified - will not stop.

We need to end the idiocy. Time to let the freaks and weirdos have their realm, and normal people have ours. Let them feed themselves with rainbow flags and LGBTQIADUMB+ marches.

The time for a national divorce is here.

The idiocy of the left - demanding that we believe men can have babies, that white people are the cause of all problems and must pay reparations, that more government control of every aspect of our lives is the way to "fight" fascism, that taking what people earn is a good thing, that silencing and arresting political opponents is justified - will not stop.

We need to end the idiocy. Time to let the freaks and weirdos have their realm, and normal people have ours. Let them feed themselves with rainbow flags and LGBTQIADUMB+ marches.

The left didn’t elect the drag queen and complete fraud George Santos now did they?

I don’t get the outright obsession with it. It’s odd to say the very least. But it would appear that the left is prepared to die on the hill of kids and transgender people. It makes no sense.

You still didnt answer the question. Would you let your daughter interact with that thing?

The left didn’t elect the drag queen and complete fraud George Santos now did they?

This is why I despise you and your scumbag ilk. Deranged men dress up and want to spend time with little kids, sane people know something is seriously wrong with those weirdos, and yet dumbass douchebags bring up ... George ******* Santos?

What the ******* **** does George ******* Santos have to do with mental-patient adult males dressing up in women's clothes and demanding to spend time with little kids?? Nothing, you stupid ******* idiot moron ****-for-brains know-nothing scumbag excuse for a loser bag of skin whose very existences makes the earth a worse place.

The exact same stupid **** happens when Joe Biden does one of his 10,000 corrupt, dirty, creepy grifter activities. He falls down again, whispers like a ******* weirdo, opens the border, destroys the economy, and you stupid cunts chant, BUT TRUMP!! Trump has nothing to do with sleazebag creepy whispering grifter child-groping Biden, you stupid ************.

I don't know about a " national divorce " ST but down here, Floridians are trying to do our part.....se ya, don't wanna be ya.

Some Transgender People Are Crowdfunding to Leave the State of Florida​

Dozens of transgender people who live in Florida have turned to crowdfunding appeals in an effort to move out of the state, ABC News reported Friday.

Reportedly, the transgender people who are trying to leave the state of Florida are doing so because of a slew of “anti-LGBTQ+” laws that have been passed in recent years. People have given $200,000 since January to fundraisers on GoFundMe started by trans people seeking to leave Florida.

30o7ae.jpg

What the ******* **** does George ******* Santos have to do with mental-patient adult males dressing up in women's clothes and demanding to spend time with little kids?? Nothing, you stupid ******* idiot moron ****-for-brains know-nothing scumbag excuse for a loser bag of skin whose very existences makes the earth a worse place.
😂 Your bad day is about to get worse…Santos is/was a drag queen, your echo chamber far right media has kept it a secret apparently.

I don't know about a " national divorce " ST but down here, Floridians are trying to do our part.....se ya, don't wanna be ya.

Some Transgender People Are Crowdfunding to Leave the State of Florida​

Dozens of transgender people who live in Florida have turned to crowdfunding appeals in an effort to move out of the state, ABC News reported Friday.

Reportedly, the transgender people who are trying to leave the state of Florida are doing so because of a slew of “anti-LGBTQ+” laws that have been passed in recent years. People have given $200,000 since January to fundraisers on GoFundMe started by trans people seeking to leave Florida.

30o7ae.jpg
So they are leaving? All ten of them?