• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Denver is shredding Clowns defense

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wilson has not been really accurate so far but Broncos are up 7-0 and driving again. When the Clowns defensive ends line up real wide - like Garrett loves to do to rush the passer - Wilson audibles to a trap play and the running backs are getting 5, 6, 8, 9 yards every time. Now if the Broncos' QB can just get his **** together ...

wilson-castaway.gif

Wilson has not been really accurate so far but Broncos are up 7-0 and driving again. When the Clowns defensive ends line up real wide - like Garrett loves to do to rush the passer - Wilson audibles to a trap play and the running backs are getting 5, 6, 8, 9 yards every time. Now if the Broncos' QB can just get his **** together ...

wilson-castaway.gif

The browns D can get shredded if it gets forced into early down zones… well that and teams are ******* willing to ******* throw the ******* ball over the ******* middle 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

The amazing Dorian Thompson-Robinson:

6-12 for 33 yards. Yes, he is averaging 2.8 YPA. He is not just awful, he is awful on a different level of bad.

Raiders are shredding the Chiefs defense....................

The amazing Dorian Thompson-Robinson:

6-12 for 33 yards. Yes, he is averaging 2.8 YPA. He is not just awful, he is awful on a different level of bad.
I mean… we treated him with kid gloves for most of our game… he sucks under pressure so we tried to just drop everyone and give him sweet seams to attack

Ref show started in Broncos-Clowns game. The Broncos are dominating but a God-awful OPI just ruined another Broncos drive.

I turn it on and the stains start playing well.

Yup

Good...I'm watching Philly and the Bills. Praying for another Joshy Pooh meltdown...
Watching that game too. Definitely not a Buffalo fan but I'd like to see the Philly fans go home cold, wet, and pissed off, moreso than usual that is.

Go Denver! Wilson we will need you to float to the top.😁

Did that guy in the Bud Light commercial really just say "I forgot the sausage"? Wow.

Did Miles Garret get hurt?

The perfect weekend. Rare trifecta complete!

OSU loses.
Steelers win.
Browns lose.

Rare because OSU rarely loses.