• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ellen Page (Juno actress) is now Elliott Page

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
So this girl who played in Juno came out as gay a few years ago. Got married to her wife. Now she is a he and goes by Elliott. Help me out here. She is still a she- hasn’t done the sex change. Even if she did, she is still a she. Anyway...now that she thinks she is a he....is she/he still gay? Ellen(I refuse to call HER Elliott) said that as part of her trans thing that she is now queer. Aren’t queer and gay the same??

Seriously....I am beyond confused. I know as a straight white female that I need to be schooled in what is WOKE....

So this girl who played in Juno came out as gay a few years ago. Got married to her wife. Now she is a he and goes by Elliott. Help me out here. She is still a she- hasn’t done the sex change. Even if she did, she is still a she. Anyway...now that she thinks she is a he....is she/he still gay? Ellen(I refuse to call HER Elliott) said that as part of her trans thing that she is now queer. Aren’t queer and gay the same??

Seriously....I am beyond confused. I know as a straight white female that I need to be schooled in what is WOKE....

To my understanding is that queer means whatever you want it to.

I just want to know why this is national news?

You’re a straight male. You are part of the patriarchy...how dare you question that??

You’re a straight male. You are part of the patriarchy...how dare you question that??

Guilty as charged, but I could give a rats *** about the lives of the beautiful people outside of their acting or musical abilities.
Same goes with athletes and those in the media thinking I should care what their opinions are. I just don't get it.
I blame the National Inquirer for starting all of this with their inquiring minds want to know bullshit.

I get how you can take parts off a man to make him a woman (sort of) but how do you add parts to a woman who doesn't have them?

I get how you can take parts off a man to make him a woman (sort of) but how do you add parts to a woman who doesn't have them?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Hormones will give them boobs....but you can’t give a man all the internal parts...lol. Although I have NO IDEA why a man would WANT a uterus and have periods...

Guilty as charged, but I could give a rats *** about the lives of the beautiful people outside of their acting or musical abilities.
Same goes with athletes and those in the media thinking I should care what their opinions are. I just don't get it.
I blame the National Inquirer for starting all of this with their inquiring minds want to know bullshit.

Oh I get it. I also hate how the beautiful ones think it’s just their opinions that matter and that us ugly folk aren’t entitled to have opinions.

It’s because her career needs a boost. There are now too many gay actors competing for roles. Trans is the new box to be checked. Just wait for the new movies and shows to start airing again. You will see an influx of trans characters.

It’s because her career needs a boost. There are now too many gay actors competing for roles. Trans is the new box to be checked. Just wait for the new movies and shows to start airing again. You will see an influx of trans characters.

No, I won't. **** the "entertainment" industry.

Kudos to Elliot for "finding himself" in this troubling world we live it.

Also congratulations on showing once again how Hollywood actors need the attention and approval of others.

How exactly is this newsworthy?

Also in his coming out statement he mentions the tragic epidemic of murders of trans people over the last several years. We can lament and condemn the deaths of 40 trans people in 2020, but that number pales in comparison to the number of murders that take place all across the country to non-trans people. Clearly trans people are an endangered species while inner-city black youths are not.

I am unsure whether or not this thread is useless without thong pics.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

being a married woman who likes to **** her spouse with a strap-on does not make her a man.
if that's all it took, then MizArk would be MrArk.

So now that she is a straight white male, does that mean nobody has to give a **** about her stupid, idiotic opinions?

I predict that rather quickly she will realize that there's no actual patriarchy, being a man isn't this magical wonderland she's been taught it is, and as a result will go back to being Ellen within 2 years.

Last edited:
What a bunch of crap. She is a female. That's all. I don't care how much she spends to pretend she is something that she isn't. It's a lie. I won't play.

Same goes for Bruce Jenner.

I have too much self-integrity to play these pretendoville games.

Hormones will give them boobs....but you can’t give a man all the internal parts...lol. Although I have NO IDEA why a man would WANT a uterus and have periods...

I was more talking about adding a dick to a woman. Cut a thumb off and sew it on down there or what?

its is what she identifies as. for instance, I am a straight male. but I identify as a lesbian.

its is what she identifies as. for instance, I am a straight male. but I identify as a lesbian.

I’m broke as **** but I identify as a millionaire...

I’m a Ravens fan but identify as a Steelers fan...

I’m broke as **** but I identify as a millionaire...

I’m a Ravens fan but identify as a Steelers fan...

you get it. it doesn't matter what is reality. it matters on what you identify as.

you get it. it doesn't matter what is reality. it matters on what you identify as.

Nope, not correct. I tried to get my Honda Civic to identify as a four wheel drive, but it didn't work out real well, so I traded it in on a Mitsubishi Pajero Sport which is a 4wd in reality as well as identity.

Nope, not correct. I tried to get my Honda Civic to identify as a four wheel drive, but it didn't work out real well, so I traded it in on a Mitsubishi Pajero Sport which is a 4wd in reality as well as identity.

Pajero. There is a vehicle I hadn’t heard of in a long time. We deployed to Kuwait in the late 90’s and had a couple of those. Pretty solid SUV’s.