• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today

steelermania

Reaction score
Who do we get locally, Rats - Bills, or Bungles - Jets? That's really got to be a tough call. Jets and Bills are both the same caliber, so that doesn't break the tie. They'll probably end up giving us Cleveland instead.

I'm in OKC. I get Chargers at Chiefs and Vikings at Titans for the early games and then Giants at Cowgirls for the afternoon game. Not sure I'll watch any of them.

What games I get today is irrelevant based on the fact that I will be spending all afternoon watching my daughter cheer at a 3rd and 4th grade football game an hour from my house. If I could find an emoji on this page right now I would post the one that represents disgust.

What games I get today is irrelevant based on the fact that I will be spending all afternoon watching my daughter cheer at a 3rd and 4th grade football game an hour from my house. If I could find an emoji on this page right now I would post the one that represents disgust.

That's ok. You'll be glad you made the sacrifice 50 years from now, when you're a wrinkled shadow of what you are today, and that same daughter is running you to your doctors appointments, and changing your Depends.

Why so glum? It's not like you're missing a Steelers game. Go root for your daughter bud

Bucs and Falcons

Tried to watch pre-game. They weren't talking about offseason, upcoming season, player injuries. They were talking about Colin Kaperdick. Turned it off.

That's ok. You'll be glad you made the sacrifice 50 years from now, when you're a wrinkled shadow of what you are today, and that same daughter is running you to your doctors appointments, and changing your Depends.

Or she could poison his oatmeal.

Mike Wallace 66 yd td from Fucco.

Yeah, I did not like Wallace going to the Ravens.

Despite Flacco's flaws, he still throws a great deep ball, and he and Wallace should have big years together, given their respective skill sets.

What the hell is wrong with the Jets kicker?

Wentz looking pretty sharp for a rookie that got about 20 reps in the preseason.

I know it is real early but looks like the Browns might have passed on another decent QB.

The Rams and the Browns..............uh oh.

The deep ball really reminds me of Ben.

just enough time for Dalton to go down the field to kick a FG with no time left on the clock.

Rats won as well. It's never easy in the best division in football.

Wow, I mean not that anyone couldn't believe it.......

But the Browns are just awful.

Like I said, not earth shattering news but good god you'd think with top 10 picks every year for the better part of 2 decades you'd think they'd at least have some bright spots somewhere.

Anyone see them? Cause I just see a factory of sadness.

Wow, I mean not that anyone couldn't believe it.......

But the Browns are just awful.

Like I said, not earth shattering news but good god you'd think with top 10 picks every year for the better part of 2 decades you'd think they'd at least have some bright spots somewhere.

Anyone see them? Cause I just see a factory of sadness.

I'm sure that 6th round pick in 2018 will put them over the top. . .