• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today

Not a good week for the Steelers. The Rats and Bungles won AFC games and there were a few AFC wins over NFC teams as well....Broncos and Raiders.

Wow, I mean not that anyone couldn't believe it.......

But the Browns are just awful.

Like I said, not earth shattering news but good god you'd think with top 10 picks every year for the better part of 2 decades you'd think they'd at least have some bright spots somewhere.

Anyone see them? Cause I just see a factory of sadness.

Once they fell behind by double digits RG3 seemed all he wanted to do was throw the ball as far down field as possible. The Eagles just pinned their ears back and went after him. They put a ton of pressure on him and didn't give him much time to throw. The play that has me scratching my head though was early on . Browns were down by a score and they went for it on fourth down on a wildcat type play with the punter to the left of the line. They were at their own 35 or 40 if I remember right.. Eagles were all over the play.

Not a good week for the Steelers. The Rats and Bungles won AFC games and there were a few AFC wins over NFC teams as well....Broncos and Raiders.

We just have to win every game and we will be good.

Good New Orleans lost.

I hate the Saints for personal reasons.

Prescott looks great again even with 2 Td drops by Bryant and Beasely

Can someone run the playoff calculator to let us know what we need to happen

Ahh christ sakes are we already hoping for the wildcard?

and we will probably need some help.. gotta cheer for random team to beat other random team in week 17

That's ok. You'll be glad you made the sacrifice 50 years from now, when you're a wrinkled shadow of what you are today, and that same daughter is running you to your doctors appointments, and changing your Depends.

Geez fellas, a little melodramatic? I was making a joke. I went, I supported. Believe it or not, I do not dislike my children or supporting them, although the hour drive to a 3rd grade football game seems slightly excessive and the fact that they are all on Sundays at 3:30 is stupid. My attendance at my kids events over the past 7 years sits at an even 100%.

Last edited:
Best week 1 ever to have NFL Ticket

I don't recall a week 1 that had so many close, outstanding games, in my life.

So if there was ever a week that the Ticket was worth it, it was this week.

Nail biter after nail biter, and I soaked almost all of them in.

Dallas-NYG, Jag-GB, Seattle-Fins, TB-Atl, Jets-Cinci, Det-Indy.....holy **** they were all great games. And let's not forget, the Car-Den. game.

What a grand way to start the season off, now if the Steelers could just pull out a win, that would really be fantastic.

Geez fellas, a little melodramatic? I was making a joke. I went, I supported. Believe it or not, I do not dislike my children or supporting them, although the hour drive to a 3rd grade football game seems slightly excessive and the fact that they are all on Sundays at 3:30 is stupid. My attendance at my kids events over the past 7 years sits at an even 100%.

The response was tongue in cheek as well.

It was one the best weeks I can remember, not just opening weeks.

Typically, week one's are terrible, as teams are still getting acclimated to things.

Jimmy G just tore up the Cards on first drive ouch

As long as Belicheck is there the Pats will be an elite team. Hell, he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell who hadn't started a game since high school before starting for the Pats.

Wow, I mean not that anyone couldn't believe it.......

But the Browns are just awful.

Like I said, not earth shattering news but good god you'd think with top 10 picks every year for the better part of 2 decades you'd think they'd at least have some bright spots somewhere.

Anyone see them? Cause I just see a factory of sadness.

There's a total meltdown going on in Browns' message board world right now, revolving around Wentz.

I'm getting to the point that I'm starting to sincerely feel sorry for Browns' fans, as I cannot help but put myself in their shoes, thinking how I would feel.

Seriously, after 12 years reflecting on the decision to not take Roethlisberger, their team, three or four different front offices later, may have very well made the same caliber of mistake again. Just unreal.

I don't know if Jax is better than expected, or if GB is worse than expected. What should have been a GB blowout was too close for comfort.

And I laugh at the Cowboys fans.

As long as Belicheck is there the Pats will be an elite team. Hell, he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell who hadn't started a game since high school before starting for the Pats.

At the very least, McDaniels is ensuring himself another head coaching opportunity.

It was the work he did with Cassel in 2008 that got him the Denver job.

I don't know if Jax is better than expected, or if GB is worse than expected. What should have been a GB blowout was too close for comfort.

I watched most of that game. The Packers actually played really well, but the Jaguars are an ascending team, especially on offense.

Blake Bortles is going to be an MVP in the league at some point.

I am watching the pats/cards game with sound off.... I cant stand how chris c slobbers all over the pats.....

I watched most of that game. The Packers actually played really well, but the Jaguars are an ascending team, especially on offense.

Blake Bortles is going to be an MVP in the league at some point.

Jags had by far the best draft and free agent period of any other team in the league. They are a very improved team.