• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today

I don't know if Jax is better than expected, or if GB is worse than expected. What should have been a GB blowout was too close for comfort.

And I laugh at the Cowboys fans.

Did you watch the game? Jags have talent; they will win their share of games this season.

Blount just carried half the cards team 5 yards into the ez

Golofofloffalo has has been impressive thus far, Palmer has been missing badly and is sucking up the place.

If there ius one player in the Pats we could have it would be Edelmann. He is the perfect slot receiver, quick, fast, strong and fearless. He is basically uncoverable in the slot.

**** Belicheat! Tired hearing about how great he is, he's a ******* cheater! He had a losing record and missed the playoffs 4 of 5 seasons in Cleveland

No Brady, no Gronk another win for Belicheck as 9 point dogs, same ole same ole.

Stop showing Bellicheat's Herpies. It's ******* disgusting....

That loss was just as much on the Bruce . Great clock management . I could not believe when Palmer passed it in field goal range,stopping the clock. Holding call backed them up. Instead of running,taking the clock down. Unreal

**** Belicheat! Tired hearing about how great he is, he's a ******* cheater! He had a losing record and missed the playoffs 4 of 5 seasons in Cleveland

I hate New England as much as anyone but Belichick is a ****** great coach. He's a cheating ******* too but not because he can't coach. He's just that obsessed with winning. The Patriots ROUTINELY out game plan teams. Tonight is a great example. They usually embarrass the Steelers whenever they play and every playoff run the Steelers have had that has meant a damn in the last 15 years, none of them involved playing or beating New England.

Last edited:
Ryan Clark on ESPN just broke it down . He picks the Pats to wuin the AFC this year because of coaching, smarter players who atr great at situational footbal; and Belicheck is just better than any other coach, sad buit true.

Ummm, what's the situation? Relying on a bad snap to win? Kudos, way to game plan!

You mean the same kicker that hgasn't hot from over 47 yards in 2 years.

Or the 8 Playoff wins in the last six years while Tomlin has one playoff win?

Funny how he has won 10 games or more in 14 straight seasons, all luck.

There's a total meltdown going on in Browns' message board world right now, revolving around Wentz.

I'm getting to the point that I'm starting to sincerely feel sorry for Browns' fans, as I cannot help but put myself in their shoes, thinking how I would feel.

Seriously, after 12 years reflecting on the decision to not take Roethlisberger, their team, three or four different front offices later, may have very well made the same caliber of mistake again. Just unreal.

**** browns fans. To them you are trash. They hate you above anything else. The Stains are still Gods gift to football, and because of the Steelers success browns fans are the most bitter bunch of sub humans in sports.

May failure continue stepping on their necks and never let up. **** feeling sorry for those ******* sniffing toilet water drinking "dawgs".

This reminds why Steelers were correct to move on from Arians. He's a smart coach but he often gets too caught up in his system and winning a certain way instead of just winning.

That is the real strength of Belichick. He has no concern at all for any particular scheme or style. He looks at each opponent, sees what they do best and then takes that away. Often that means he is giving up easy plays in other areas just to take away that 1 thing the offense does best.

He wasn't going to let Arizona get big plays but Arians kept firing away until late when they actually started scoring points.

Carson Wentz is a stud. With just 2 quarters of preseason action, this kid has command of the offense. That doesn't mean he knows it all, but what he does know, he seems to have complete understanding. He's decisive and is not afraid to make tough throws.

The Browns passed on Wentz. I don't give a **** how many picks they stockpiled, they passed on franchise QB,,,again. If there is a consolation, i think they may have found 2 great pass rushers in Nassib and Ogbah.

I'm in OKC. I get Chargers at Chiefs and Vikings at Titans..

Why in the world would the Fox affiliate in Oklahoma City show the Vikings and Titans? No one there cares about either team...

Oh, the Adrian Peterson-OU connection. And may the station thought ex-Sooner Bradford would start.

But still not a wise choice. Decisions like that drive fans to get the Sunday Ticket.

Last edited:
And let me just say the Jets blew their game by turtling late in the fourth quarter.

Instead of pushing for a first-and-goal, and maybe a possible TD, they get uber-conservative and run, playing for what I guess they thought would be the winning the field goal.

But the Bengals go right down the field and win on a FG.

Thanks, Todd.

**** browns fans. To them you are trash. They hate you above anything else. The Stains are still Gods gift to football, and because of the Steelers success browns fans are the most bitter bunch of sub humans in sports.

May failure continue stepping on their necks and never let up. **** feeling sorry for those ******* sniffing toilet water drinking "dawgs".

Lol, I know about 15 Browns fans, either in my family or just friends of mine. Every one of them is pitiful and I feel sorry for them. They have the most defeatist attitude possible and think everything the Steelers touch turns to gold. The Browns fans I know have become die hard Ohio State fans who casually watch the Browns on Sundays because they feel obligated....almost like taking bitter medicine because you know you have to do it. Not one of them has even attempted to talk trash on me NFL wise for 15 years.

Did you watch the game? Jags have talent; they will win their share of games this season.

Yes, I watched the game....which is why I asked the question. I couldn't tell if the Jags were that much better or if GB played that poorly. Almost cost me 16 points in my FUFL.

You mean the same kicker that hgasn't hot from over 47 yards in 2 years.

Or the 8 Playoff wins in the last six years while Tomlin has one playoff win?

Funny how he has won 10 games or more in 14 straight seasons, all luck.

KINDA EASY TO WIN GAMES WHEN YOU CHEAT. THE GUY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE NFL. sad thing is he would be a good coach without the cheating. he just cant stop himself.

I had Houston/Chicago. I went and got a pedicure. Watched the Dallas game because Im curious about Dak. Great play there by Williams at the end. Gotta get out of bounds, lol. Not sure wtf he was going.

Great opening weekend. Real football is soooo much better than that pre-season mess